This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all
    Can anyone tell me where to find info on reg. XA-ATT? I have a photo to upload but I'm struggling to find ANY sort of info.

Help is always appreciated!

Thanks

flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
      Hi all
      Can anyone tell me where to find info on reg. XA-ATT? I have a photo to upload but I'm struggling to find ANY sort of info.

Help is always appreciated!

Thanks
      Maybe you can show us the photo to determine the type of a/c. Might help in the search.

Rgds.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Maybe you can show us the photo to determine the type of a/c. Might help in the search.

Rgds.
        Thanks bud
        Last edited by hdgrubb; 2012-11-24, 02:29.

flickr

Comment

• Well I can tell you she is a Raytheon Hawker 4000 Horizon but that was know to you I guess?
          She is very new is my bet so no postive id is to be found at the moment.

Erwin

Comment

Well I can tell you she is a Raytheon Hawker 4000 Horizon but that was know to you I guess?
            She is very new is my bet so no postive id is to be found at the moment.
            Figured as much. Unfortunately, the flight was not shown on flightaware and I can't find positive ID by any means of searching. So what can I do about uploading? Seems I have to let this go for now

Thanks Erwin!

flickr

Comment

• Upload it as private, and the correct type. Leave the c/n blank with a remark that the c/n is unknown at this time.

Rgds,

Erwin

Comment

Upload it as private, and the correct type. Leave the c/n blank with a remark that the c/n is unknown at this time.

Rgds,
                Excellent!!! Thank you!

flickr

Comment

• Just for fun today I spent about an hour trying to find the s/n of XA-ATT and I couldn't come up with anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brick View Post
                    Just for fun today I spent about an hour trying to find the s/n of XA-ATT and I couldn't come up with anything.
                    Haha, quite impressive Mark--I appreciate you jumping in!! Yeah, this reg will remain elusive for now. After searching for some time last night I came across a random message board where its users said registrations out of Mexico are very difficult to obtain.

flickr

Comment

• I think it might be RC-40, ex-N40VK.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                        I think it might be RC-40, ex-N40VK.
                        Wow, nice work AJ!! Looks identical (even has flag of Mexico) and it has been spotted at PDK within months. Did you search for all Hawker 4000 at PDK?

Do you recommend I upload using same C/N?

Thanks millions

flickr

Comment

• No, some sleuthing

Please do!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                            No, some sleuthing

Please do!
                            Whatever you did, kudos... Will re-up with correct info's

flickr

Comment

• Neptune Serial #s

So I'm currently uploading some photos of the airtankers flying out of here and came across this

The auto-fill returns 4 digit serial numbers for some planes and 7 digit for some. And for one, it returns the 6 digit BuNo.

From what I've seen, it appears that the right way to write them is with the 7 digit, 426-XXXX for P2V-5 and 726-XXXX for P2V-7/P-2H planes.

Now, for a P2V-5, there are photos of one or two military planes elsewhere and they also have the 426-XXXX serial numbers.

Should I keep the info like that? or can I modify it to and send a note to the screener?

Also for one of them there's only one photo in the database, so submitting a correction would not a problem for me.
                              [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Need som help with the cn for a South African JAS-39 Gripen, the nr on the tail is 24. Is the cn on this one 39-2824 as the one with 02 on the tail has 39-2802?

Comment

Working...
                                X