No announcement yet.

Reading messages from the Screeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally leave tons of messages while screening so I hope some of you read them
    But more people should do it because I see so many appeals that could have been avoided if the uploader had read my message instead of appealing right away

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      Hi,
      I definitely reading the comments, sometimes I even send a reply, I think that it's could be better if the screener will add his name.
      Best regards,
      Erez

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
      You remember also that we asked you MANY times NOT to reply ? (due to you overusing the system)

that would be cool
      Thank you
      Dear Alex,

Well, even after more than a month it's nice to get an answer, although I think your answer is unnecessary in this moment, in this case, especially since it's not actually now, so I do not understand the motive which you respond this way now.

However, maybe you, maybe another one team member asked not to answer, that's true, but some other team members they ask to answer, and even during this Thread has a team member who explained how to answer ...

But what can I do? I'm used to the fact that there is no uniformity in this world ...
      So, any person can have a different idea. This is definitely acceptable and it is also okay instead of having many different people from different places ...

By the way, long time I did not answer to an email, except to write "thank you" one or two times during a few last months.

Sorry, but I try to be generally polite person, and I think it is wrong if you do not say "thank you".
      But this is just my opinion, you do not have to agree...

All the best,
      Erez.

Comment

What I really love is when I get a dust spot reject and the screener tells me where it is in the screeners note, I really appreciate that.

the 747 will always be superior.

Comment

Originally posted by wrxflyer View Post
          I always read the screener's messages!!!

Sometimes just a friendly note, like 'great shot mate" or something like that. Sometimes an advise on how to edit some pics better.
          Or a simple "added x- category for you". Thank you!
          It's always good to read them.

I'll never anwer those messages, but always take advantage of it.

Once again, screeners; Thank you!

Freek
          +1!! And I appreciate this very much too! Especially the clues and hints how to improve a certain picture are highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
          Matthew Lima

Comment

Hi,
            As always I open with apology about my bad english (If I have any errors)...
            I want to say "Thank you" to the screening team member (I do not know who it is that he has not added a signature) about his comments by e-mail yesterday (about my photos), it's both about the lovely comments on the accepted phoyos, but definitely also about comment on the rejected photos. Thank you very much.
            Best regards,
            Erez.

Comment

Erez, not a problem mate.

Comment

I try to read them, but I'll admit that I don't always do it.

I do appreciate Brain letting me know a while back that the BA aircraft with the "One World" is classified as a special color scheme since it saved me from at least two rejections out of the batch I've been working on since April.

Comment

Working...
                X