Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nito,
    The fix was released on 8th Feb.

Any photos that were uploaded between 30th Jan and 8th Feb (between the redesign going live and before the fix was released) will have this issue. We unfortunately do not have a way to fix the issue for these photos.

Any photos uploaded after the fix was made (after 8th Feb) will work as normal.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience that this causes.

Comment

Hi Alex.

I had 3 rejections today (10th feb). See attached copy of today received email.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JetPhotos Photo Submission Results Feb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	703.4 KB
ID:	1015384

And these rejections do not appear on my photo rejection lists.

Nito

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

Originally posted by Nito View Post
        Hi Alex.

I had 3 rejections today (10th feb). See attached copy of today received email.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7179[/ATTACH]

And these rejections do not appear on my photo rejection lists.

Nito
        As mentioned above, photos uploaded between 30th Jan and 8th Feb (between the redesign going live and before the fix was released) will have this issue. your photos have been uploaded about 5th Feb.

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        Nito,
        The fix was released on 8th Feb.

Any photos that were uploaded between 30th Jan and 8th Feb (between the redesign going live and before the fix was released) will have this issue. We unfortunately do not have a way to fix the issue for these photos.

Any photos uploaded after the fix was made (after 8th Feb) will work as normal.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience that this causes.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Okay sorry, now I understand!

Better be in stone age than in no age

Comment

Bit unfair to reject photos between those dates then? I don't even remember what the photo was that was rejected and i'll have no way of knowing, or appealing it!

Comment

Originally posted by JBrisbane View Post
              Bit unfair to reject photos between those dates then? I don't even remember what the photo was that was rejected and i'll have no way of knowing, or appealing it!
              It was the lesser evil. And we didn't know, if the rejections were gone for good or could be recovered. Annoying, I also had one rejection lost like that, but life goes on.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Well - I don't want to sound like a wise-ass, JBrisbane, but in your case, it might be better to store pictures in separate folders on your hard drive. That's what I do. I have a folder for photos that I want to submit, then I have an individual folder for every batch of pictures that I have uploaded. Once they are accepted, I move them from this "submitted"-folder to a folder containing all photos that are online at jetphotos. Those that are rejected then either go into a folder awaiting appeal or into a folder containing my final rejections (and which I might still use for other purposes like uploading to other sites or just for my own viewing pleasure).

Comment

Rejection notification.

Dear screeners,
                  is that some kind of new pattern for announcing Rejected pictures?
                  There is absolutely not clear, which picture has been rejected:
                  -not name of the airlines
                  -not name of the aircraft
                  -not the airplane registration
                  -not the name of the file
                  -not the date picture has been taken
                  -not the copy of rejected picture

How I can identified the rejected pictures???
                  There is also missing information of rejected pictures on my personal page of JetPhotos.net

If you have temporary problem with your WEB, you should be notify the photographers, if this is permanent... it is a very bad choice.

Best regard, Yari Strban

Originally posted by justtosim View Post
                  Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As stated in the forum topic http://forums.jetphotos.com/showthre...079#post646079
                  We are aware of the issue and will try to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding,

Simon De Rudder

Comment

I'm really not sure what more explanation we can make..

It was temporary
                    A fix was made
                    We informed our uploaders during the whole time
                    We are sorry about it

Alex

PS : did you really read the different posts we made about it ?
                    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2017-02-15, 16:20.

Comment

"It was temporary"...

It was temporary and the fix was made? Sir, did you check if the fix was made? In last 3 days I received notification for accepted and rejected pictures. Nothing has been fixed. Everything according my previous message is this same, no changes at all.
                      Best regard, Yari.

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                      I'm really not sure what more explanation we can make..

It was temporary
                      A fix was made
                      We informed our uploaders during the whole time
                      We are sorry about it

Alex

PS : did you really read the different posts we made about it ?

Comment

As you can read in several other forum topics, the issue has been solved and is affective on photos uploaded from the morning of Tuesday 8 February.
                        Photos uploaded before that date are still affected by the bug.

Currently, if a hot photos gets rejected, it shows up immediately, including all rejection reasons. Hence we can confirm, the fix has been made and works.

Thanks for your understanding.
                        Simon De Rudder
                        JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Working...
                        X