Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images too big- what to do now?

Hello all,
    I´ve just registered here and on the jetphotos.net website. I really would like to share my photos with you, but there is a problem: my pictures are too big. 2880x 1920 is the resolution. What can I do to upload the pictures?

Would really be happy about some helpful answers.

Your MUC Spotter

Ok, the problem withe the images which are too big is solved now. But when I started to uploade my first picture I had to add a watermark but after that uploading stopps. My picture isn´t uploaded. What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by MUC Spotter View Post
      Ok, the problem withe the images which are too big is solved now. But when I started to uploade my first picture I had to add a watermark but after that uploading stopps. My picture isn´t uploaded. What can I do?
      Do you see this popup?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1015370

If you see this, click on watermark

Name:	Unbenannt1.jpg
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1015371

Then adjust the watermark how you want. When you finished click apply watermark and you should see this " watermark was sucessfully applied to your photo" popup.

Name:	Unbenannt2.jpg
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1015372

Now that photo which you like to upload should appear in the screening queue. (Your Login(upper right corner)>Photos>Manage queued Photos)

Name:	Unbenannt4.jpg
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1015373

I hope this small guide will solve your problem, good luck
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

Yes I can see it in the queue. What to do now? Wait? Will it upload by itself? Is there anything left I have to do?

Hey, du bist ja Deutsch, oder?

Comment

Originally posted by MUC Spotter View Post
          Yes I can see it in the queue. What to do now? Wait? Will it upload by itself? Is there anything left I have to do?

Hey, du bist ja Deutsch, oder?
          Ja, Deutsch

Wenn hinter dem Bild steht, also auf dem PC (Mobile Version auf dem Handy zeigt die Position (noch) nicht an), z.B. Position: 9351 heißt das, dass 9351 Bilder vor deinem Bild in einer "Warteschlange" sind. Diese werden alle von den Screenern kontrolliert und entweder akzeptiert oder nicht. Das geht alles automatisch, du musst sie also nur Hochladen und warten. In der Regel dauert es bei 9000 Bildern nicht länger als 10 Tage. Ich "rechne" also Pi mal Daumen pro Tag ca. 1000 gescreente Bilder, mal mehr mal weniger.
          Ich hoffe das ist jetzt die richtige Antwort auf deine Frage.

Und noch einmal in Englisch:
          The number behind your queued Photo shows the position in the queue. When your Photoposition is 9351, there are 9351 Photos before yours. The pictures get screened automatically, that means that you must upload yor photos only and wait. This should be done within 10 days, normally.
          I hope that is the right answer of your question.
          Julian S.​

Comment

Hey Julian,
            Thanks so much for your help. Crew is really busy and such help is always welcomed !!

cheers
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              Hey Julian,
              Thanks so much for your help. Crew is really busy and such help is always welcomed !!

cheers
              Alex
              Thank you for your praise, i will try to help where i can.
              Julian S.​

Comment

Ok, dann werde ich mal noch 7.838 Bilder abwarten, bis dann mein erstes kommt

Comment

It would be appreciated if you could write in English please. Whilst I am sure you were being light hearted us non German speakers have to waste time finding an online translation tool. Thank you.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I would just make the images smaller. You can do it even in Paint!
                    To want to, is to be able to.

Comment

Working...
                    X