Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VFR Olympic National Park- Charter Flight/DHC2 Beaver- Elwha River Restoration Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFR Olympic National Park- Charter Flight/DHC2 Beaver- Elwha River Restoration Story

In this video we fly the deHavilland DHC-2 Beaver on a special flight assignment from Forks Washington to the Elwha River. We use ForeFlight on the iPad to guide us over the Olympic National Park mountains to our destination on the former bed of the Lake Mills reservoir. On this journey, we learn about the restoration of the Elwha River ecosystem. The Elwha River now runs free with the removal of two dams that stood for a century. Discover the revival of the Elwha River and how the salmon population has access to spawning grounds that drives the ecosystem. Please subscribe to help the channel grow. Thanks.
    My latest YouTube video here at The Flight Level
    https://youtu.be/q2V6gJ-FokA

Hm. Look what happens when you try to write an 8 in combination with an ) ...

(S1

I know that problem since more than 12 years, so.... What you mean is rather this one:

(S18_).

And, Gabriel, a friend of mine brought that brilliant idea to me. We really should mention in the topic which we open, the simulator platform which we use.
    I soon here plan to open a topic which I call
    KIAD fsx.

So the name of the simulator platform is always included. You did not mention until today your simulator platform, or did you. After a little bit of resarch, i.e. after I opened your video,
    I saw what you use:
    X-Plane 11.50 .

Another man who does not (yet) use msfs 2020, like me. We have our reasons why we don't, don't we..

Btw, that's a loong video, more than 30 mins, and the DeHavilland Beaver only comes into the picture somewhere at 9:28.
    But a cool video!

PS: Salmons. That's my sign of the zodiac, I am a salmon if you like. So, very cool video.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-01-07, 21:43. Reason: Loong video, take ur time to watch it!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
      Hm. Look what happens when you try to write an 8 in combination with an ) ...

(S1

I know that problem since more than 12 years, so.... What you mean is rather this one:

(S18_).

And, Gabriel, a friend of mine brought that brilliant idea to me. We really should mention in the topic which we open, the simulator platform which we use.
      I soon here plan to open a topic which I call
      KIAD fsx.

So the name of the simulator platform is always included. You did not mention until today your simulator platform, or did you. After a little bit of resarch, i.e. after I opened your video,
      I saw what you use:
      X-Plane 11.50 .

Another man who does not (yet) use msfs 2020, like me. We have our reasons why we don't, don't we..

Btw, that's a loong video, more than 30 mins, and the DeHavilland Beaver only comes into the picture somewhere at 9:28.
      But a cool video!

PS: Salmons. That's my sign of the zodiac, I am a salmon if you like. So, very cool video.
      Thanks for watching! Thanks for all the info. I did make an edit to correct the problem. I will make sure to include the platform in my next post!
      My latest YouTube video here at The Flight Level
      https://youtu.be/q2V6gJ-FokA

Comment

Working...
      X