Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Simulator Live Stream & Discord

Hey everyone!

I am running a twice weekly live stream on Youtube for everyone to come and discuss all things aviation! There is a large community involved who all view and chat on a regular basis to discuss plane spotting, aviation photography and Flight Simulator. We are up at 1000GMT or 2100AEDT for around 2 hours.

Feel free to subscribe!

Updates along with info about aviation, particularly in Australia can be seen by sliding into the Discord server.
    Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Everyone is welcome to join and the community is amazing!

I hope to see you there, Cheers!

Originally posted by Tim Bowrey View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am running a twice weekly live stream on Youtube for everyone to come and discuss all things aviation! There is a large community involved who all view and chat on a regular basis to discuss plane spotting, aviation photography and Flight Simulator. We are up at 1000GMT or 2100AEDT for around 2 hours.

Feel free to subscribe!

Updates along with info about aviation, particularly in Australia can be seen by sliding into the Discord server.
    Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Everyone is welcome to join and the community is amazing!

I hope to see you there, Cheers!
    There is a large community involved who all view and chat on a regular basis to discuss plane spotting, aviation photography and Flight Simulator.
    Is it possible for you to mention which Flight Simulator you prefer? I mean you, personally. Because here on my side of the Ocean, I still prefer Captain Randazzo and his world famous fsx products.

Your home airport is YSSY Kingsford Smith, really?!

Well, that's an airport which I sometimes dream of, when it comes to the topic 'downunder' !

If you really live near YSSY Intl airport, you definitely have to answer me one question. Since Qantas has left Germany, all aviation enthusiasts in Germany are a little bit sad. But that does not prevent us here in Germany from dreaming about Koala bears and Kangoroos.

Now my question.

Is it good and fair to name the most famous Australian airline, which in my eyes is Qantas, "the flyin Kangaroos"?

I mean, you have the Kangaroo on your tailfin. And the tailfin is important. Thus, my favorite airline is often called "die Kranich Airline", because we have such a bird on our tailfins.

PS: In Washington D.C. as I hope they now celebrate a baronial dinner. Here on my home airport, we are +6 hours, so here the new day has already begun. So I should not say yesterday, but follow U.S. president Biden when he says, we do no longer look back, the future is what we are interested in.
    So I like to say, since Biden is inaugurated as our new President, I hope that something as the Lufthansa Winter schedule 2016 again takes place. Back then, we had nonstop flights to KIAD with a/c type LH Boeing 747-800 (the longer and younger sister of my avatar),
    and nonstop flights to KDFW.

And I know, that Qantas also had KDFW International in their schedule. Now you see where I aim at?
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-01-20, 23:35. Reason: Australia, with only 1 stop, at KDFW if you like!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

KDFW, the gas monkey home airport. Now you see what we here in Germany watch on TV.

A 51 year old guy with his cars, from Texas. The men who are born in March must be the really good guys. Because I am one of them,
      besides Mr Eric Clapton, and, an honor to see him alive, Mr Harry Belafonte!
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-01-21, 00:25. Reason: Mr Harry Belafonte.

Comment

Men who are born in March can get quite old, once if they have found not only a profession, but a thing where the man is on mission.

Joe Sutter, born Seattle WA, is another good example. Since 1965, the father, or rather the Great grandfather of my avatar. 100 years old, on March 21st 2021. I'll definitely open a good bottle on his virtual tumbstone, which I see here somewhere near my home airport.

PS: And the second best month for men who like to get quite old? November, again day 20 or day 21.
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-01-21, 02:00. Reason: Joseph Robin (!), there are things on this planet which you can't invent. The second Robin which I know, born in November!

Comment

Working...
        X