KIAD fsx - and if you like also KIAD xplane and KIAD prepar3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIAD fsx - and if you like also KIAD xplane and KIAD prepar3d

So. Long ago that I have opened a new topic here for only one picture, but you can see this as an invitation. If you fly one of the above mentioned simulator platforms,
    and since today I know at least one jetphotos member who does,

we should post let's say one picture for one pilot, as a beginning. Youtube videos are easier, because that does not cause traffic here on the jetphotos servers.
    And for msfs 2020 pilots, if there really are some on planet Earth (?),
    we have the well known msfs 2020 topic here. Until now, still without one msfs2020 picture.

So, one picture per pilot here in this topic, let's see. If you have two pictures, I assume that would not cause mayhem on the jp servers.
    Or a nice KIAD xplane youtube video? That's the East Coast, I know. But my avatar is also good for the West Coast, just be patient..

I have new material.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos Upload 030.jpg Views:	0 Size:	975.6 KB ID:	1106602
    KIAD fsx 01 - So, what do I use. Fsx apparently, but not the wall which is presented to you when you use KIAD fsx without a little help from friends. Flight Beam in this case turns the wall into something which really looks like Dulles International. Great work, and you haven't yet seen it in the dusk.. Fsgrw as always is my weather provider and the aircraft is...
    Randazzo's historic UA-B744, here the N118UA, in the only UA livery which I still find sexy until today. Battleship Grey, the official name is, with nightblue pinstripes.
    The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Back at Dulles International airport (fsx) again. I have new material. The seasons have changed. And if you ask me, even in winter this is a very good airport.

But what this International airport really is good for, you see if you take pictures in spring. Back at KIAD, from KOXB near the Atlantic Ocean, a/c type BE58 (Beech Baron 58_):

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos Upload 035.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,008.9 KB ID:	1112847
    KIAD fsx continued 02 . I could make a quiz out of that picture. Which runway might that be. Normally, I'm quite impatient. But today I like to leave this as a real question.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jetphotos Upload 036.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	1112848
    KIAD fsx continued 03. This is what I mean. Someone has really tried hard so that these trees look like spring.
    A real recommendation if you need KIAD for fsx!
    The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
    X