No announcement yet.

Best A320 for prepared 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twenty-six. Well show me the angriest face, you server. Is it this one . Well, no. That face is re-jected.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

twenty-seven.

Comment

twenty-eight. I need some music. Propose sth you server.

Comment

twenty-nine. No answer is still an answer.

Comment

30. From now on without letters, or even without one word. If that also works instead of my original content, then I can swear I will have a very strong laugh attack.

Comment

Comment

LOL. 32

Comment

Comment

34. I really hate it, a couple of months ago I decided to only write something when the chief administrator of the jetphotos platform is present. Because during the night only very creepy persons are online.
                    Which at this very moment definitely includes me. But I thought that at least the machine, the jetphotos server would work as normal. Which is not the case, since one hour or more it only gives me errors

I really should f*** these damn computers into the rear entrance.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X