Best A320 for prepared 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirteen.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Fourteen.

Comment

Fifteen.

Comment

Sixteen.

Comment

Seventeen.

Comment

Hm. Gimme just a break. 111 devided by 30 seconds. 56 minutes? Well, for me that's no problem. Probably at minute 38 I'll send the original message which I tried to publish to the chief administrator of jetphotos, with my question, what went wrong, but until then let's have fun.

Comment

Eighteen.

Comment

Nineteen. Is that the face of the jetphotos server? Well, I can tell you this is my face right now. The internet really is a boring invention when it does not work.

Comment

Twenty.

Comment

twenty-one.

Comment

Write something. No. The jetphotos server at this very moment only accepts the numbers from 1 to 1000 . So let us continue.

Comment

twenty-two. I said that I try to reach the administrator with my originally content at #56? Let's raise that number to 86.

Comment

twenty-three.

Comment

twenty-four.

Comment

twenty-five. Again the jetphotos server which is not amused? Well, imagine, I am not either.

Comment

Working...
                                X