X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doering
    replied
    Originally posted by AnnaJanna View Post

Beautiful atmosphere and views nothing more.
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• AnnaJanna
    replied
    Beautiful atmosphere and views nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by Doering View Post

Well stated! I know, tough on certain businesses while others thrive and sometimes gouge! You really should come aboard to FS2020, especially for VFR flying.
    Ahm, yes. And you did not repeat the company which I was talking about six or seven months ago. But I had in mind McD together with what you call
    'tough on certain businesses' . I wasn't there again yet to see if they are open again. But even if they like to open that location again, and let me find out if they've done so already, it could be difficult to find enough crew members in a short time. Nevertheless, the answer is, yes, they have reopened this location.

Back on the aviation topic.

Who do you have in mind when you talk about 'thrive and sometimes gouge' ?
    Not really my favorite airline?

Let me say that I am very very very glad that aviation comes back to life again!

And one thing has always been true in history: the demand gives you the price.

Msfs 2020? I assume that I have the same problem as Brian here in his #4 entry. I do not expect a bigger birthday party this year where I could say,
    my dear wife, I need a new computer! ....... ... ...
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-10-08, 22:28. Reason: All the restaurants and airports come back to life again, thank God.

Leave a comment:

• Gabriel
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    £1000 to get a machine powerful enough to run the [FS2020] satisfactorily.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied

Well stated! I know, tough on certain businesses while others thrive and sometimes gouge! You really should come aboard to FS2020, especially for VFR flying.
    I would love to try FS2020…..but that means scrapping my Windows 8.1 computer and laying out £1000 to get a Windows 10 machine powerful enough to run the programme satisfactorily.

Leave a comment:

• Doering
    replied
    Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

As most of the so called jetphotos "Junior Members", I'd also encourage you to keep it coming. And I like to congratulate the both of us. We definitely have survived year 1 of the worldwide illness. And if you ask me personally, I don't need another year of this shit, or what do you think?

Fact is, that worldwide illness begins to alter the face of well known towns. Oberhausen/Rhld. once had a McDonalds fast food restaurant at their railway main station (Hauptbahnhof). Since we all (really all?!) sit at home for a whole week without leaving the house, this restaurant is permanently closed. Only one example.

Back on topic. Winter Escape on the Carribean Islands.

Nice topic, I'll come back here soon. But my last simulator flight (fsx) was,
    from KOXB Ocean City to KIAD Dulles International, with a Beech Baron 58. An a/c type which in fs2020 you have to pay extra for, I still don't understand microsoft. The (less than a) beginner version of a 747-800 is free, but for a BE58, you have to pay?

And I have not forgot, the West Coast is one of your hobbies. Also always good for a LH-B744...

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    Some of the best Caribbean Islands to visit in Flight Simulator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GC6cENPf4w
    As most of the so called jetphotos "Junior Members", I'd also encourage you to keep it coming. And I like to congratulate the both of us. We definitely have survived year 1 of the worldwide illness. And if you ask me personally, I don't need another year of this shit, or what do you think?

Fact is, that worldwide illness begins to alter the face of well known towns. Oberhausen/Rhld. once had a McDonalds fast food restaurant at their railway main station (Hauptbahnhof). Since we all (really all?!) sit at home for a whole week without leaving the house, this restaurant is permanently closed. Only one example.

Back on topic. Winter Escape on the Carribean Islands.

Nice topic, I'll come back here soon. But my last simulator flight (fsx) was,
    from KOXB Ocean City to KIAD Dulles International, with a Beech Baron 58. An a/c type which in fs2020 you have to pay extra for, I still don't understand microsoft. The (less than a) beginner version of a 747-800 is free, but for a BE58, you have to pay?

And I have not forgot, the West Coast is one of your hobbies. Also always good for a LH-B744...

Leave a comment:

• Winter Escape - Tropical Island Airports - Reefs with Aquamarine Water - 4K

Some of the best Caribbean Islands to visit in Flight Simulator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GC6cENPf4w

Working...
X