X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH-B744
    replied
    Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post
    Hi guys, I've been playing with X-Plane11 for a long time but X-Plane12 came out recently. Some of the plugins and aircraft in X-Plane11 is quite expensive. So are there any aircrafts and plugins functionable in both 11 and 12? [...]
    If you let me be offtopic a little bit.. I had a very similar question when I proceeded with p3dv4.5,
    after I had (and still have) quite good solutions for fsx.

One of the most famous things which you definitely can't use for p3dv4.5
    is my home airport, EDDL . If you really enjoyed the mega airport EDDL for fsx, with excellent night lighting, with a moving SkyTrain, with moving trains at the EDDL airport train station,
    then you better should not look for something comparable in p3dv4.5 . Because you will find

Nothing.

Back on topic. You rather think of aircrafts? I know one quite famous company for simulator aircrafts who just have moved from D.C. to Las Vegas.

This company offers, or I should better say has offered you both. But their philosophy is, you also pay twice.
    Which I did.

Leave a comment:

• CARBONOX CN
    started a topic Questions on X-Plane12

Questions on X-Plane12

Hi guys, I've been playing with X-Plane11 for a long time but X-Plane12 came out recently. Some of the plugins and aircraft in X-Plane11 is quite expensive. So are there any aircrafts and plugins functionable in both 11 and 12? For example the Zibo mod and Toliss.
    P.S. I really want to know more about the new A330 in X-Plane12, IMHO the JD330 is not the thing for me......

Thanks!
Working...
X