Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help A340/A330 problems!!!!

Hello,
    Would anyone be able to help me solve some problems I'm having with the A340/A330 product.

Firstly When using the auto pilot I can't manage to get it to hold the speed I want. I do have to autothrust button pressed and the Ap1 pressed. But it will never keep to the speed I need.

My second problem is my FMC I can't get it too work at all. Once you enter a airport code it comes up as invalid so there is no way of planing a flight. I've tried to load a saved flight from FS9 but when you do that the simulator crashes.

Anyone able to help
    Thanks

Anyone out there able to help

Comment

Ok, I'm assuming this is the PSS product, right?

First problem: You're climbing when you have the speed problem, right? Reduce your rate of climb. You're not going to be able to do 2000fpm at 30000 feet without being reintroduced to the ground faster than Janet's top came off. Use 2000fpm from 0-10000 feet, 1800fpm from 10000-FL200, then decrease slowly from FL200-FL300, and 800fpm from FL300+, again decreasing slowly. If your speed tails off, tail off your climb rate.

The other issue...your FMC doesn't have the navdata installed. Get the stuff at NavData...here.

Comment

Working...
      X