New Captain Sim projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Captain Sim projects

Captain Sim has announced a whopping EIGHT new projects!

767, 757, Mig-29, F-14, F-15, F-18, B-52, and SR-71

Check it out!

Whoooo! I'm all over the 767 and 757 ones! That's what I've been waiting for...if it's anything like their 727, I'm getting it right away

Comment

Definately - the PIC has been the only decent 767 around for ages and doesn't even work with 2004

Glad to see another "big name" jumping into the ring - I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
        Definately - the PIC has been the only decent 767 around for ages and doesn't even work with 2004
        What's wrong with the IFDG 767 and POSKY's 757? I've never had problems with either one.
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

There aren't any decent freeware panels I like for those aircraft. They are programmed pretty unrealistically too. My Posky 767, when loaded up for a long haul, can not even climb to cruise alt because it has been crappily programmed. I've had major inconsistancies with all freeware Boeing series aircraft.

I'm a big fan of other supplementary programs such as load editors and fuel planners, which CS is very likely to include. I'm also a big fan of accurate panels, which is why I like PIC (but not for 2004).

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
            There aren't any decent freeware panels I like for those aircraft. They are programmed pretty unrealistically too. My Posky 767, when loaded up for a long haul, can not even climb to cruise alt because it has been crappily programmed. I've had major inconsistancies with all freeware Boeing series aircraft.

I'm a big fan of other supplementary programs such as load editors and fuel planners, which CS is very likely to include. I'm also a big fan of accurate panels, which is why I like PIC (but not for 2004).
            Thanks for the reply, sound like good reasons. I guess I'm just cheap and don't know/realize the problems.
            George R. Widener
            Oshkosh, WI USA
            Aircraft Photos Here
            Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Working...
            X