Jetphotos.net virtual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetphotos.net virtual

It sounds odd, but what if we made a Jetphotos.net virtual airline, and all on this forum who use FS (some conditions may apply! you dont have to have FS!)can join if they want. As for Air Canada Virtual, there can be some sort of alliance. You must hear me out on this one, this would be pretty wicked.

So what we will need for people is:

Vice President
    Planners
    Hub Managers
    Fleet planners
    Pilots (duh)
    web site planner and builder
    Aircraft painters ect...

If i mised any, just tell me.

I want to know what you guys think and tell me if you would like a posistion via PM
    -Kevin

I would be willing to create the website... (I have a huge portofolio including my School's website)
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
      I would be willing to create the website... (I have a huge portofolio including my School's website)
      Ok you and someone else (whoeever you want, and how many you want is up to you). Thanks!
      -Kevin

Comment

I'd be interested in flying with JP ppl if theres some prop action going on

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
          I'd be interested in flying with JP ppl if theres some prop action going on
          You sound like you should be in reigonal fleet planning
          -Kevin

Comment

hrmm, ok! I'll need a map with a corkboard backing and some darts!
            *wonders how a DH1 is going to get from YBG to YZF* D'OH!

(kidding!)

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
              could you show us some links please?, so we can see what you have done

oh, yeah, i'm the manager, our hubs are YVR, YHZ, JFK and AMS, we already have choosen Dashes for short range flights, we're still thinking on the rest of the fleet.
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

YHZ?...
                Will F.
                Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Why not YYZ, I'd be glad to be a hub manager there.
                  I'll sign up for Pilot and , and babypurin, www.atmosphereimaging.vze.com

Comment

Ok then YYZ, and Chris is now offically the manager. YHZ will be the reigonal hub. Oh yeah Chris, what catigory for Captain of aircraft? Small, Medium, Large.
                    Last edited by ACman; 2005-01-20, 22:57.
                    -Kevin

Comment

I could be one of the aircraft painters..but i do not have time to take screenshot etc...so one of you is going to have to get those repaints from me.
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

ACman - Small/Medium E.G. ERJ/737 - or If I cant be both - Small

Comment

An Asian hub would be helpful .. Virtual Global Domination of airlines

Comment

Ok Guys, is there a specific country in which we'll be based (like main operations virtual offices etc)?

Comment

We are based in Canada, USA, and Amsterdam. YVR, JFK, YYZ, and AMS.
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X