No announcement yet.

Do you listen to music on long flights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you listen to music on long flights?

Today I'm flying Mwanza Tanzania to Tripoli Lybia in an Air Afrique DC-8...I'm at FL310 and I just turned the sound off...because this is gonna be a 5.5 hour flight...and now I've got a nice long 4 hour Sasha set going

Anyone else engage in this practice?

Well..depends on what flights....when i'm ''stunting'' in a fighter I have some hardrock on, Metallica and such, when i'm having a long flight, lets say AMS-ORD I listen to radio, or go to bed, watch TV....
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

I always do. I bring my MP3 or IPOD and CD player on everyflight. I used to listen to Channel 9 on UA the whole time to hear ATC but now that i fly AirTran and Sun Country also which dont have it, I always have music.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        I always do. I bring my MP3 or IPOD and CD player on everyflight. I used to listen to Channel 9 on UA the whole time to hear ATC but now that i fly AirTran and Sun Country also which dont have it, I always have music.
        I hope so that you're pretending....
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

I would but my computer would probably explode if I tried that. With my new setup I usually plug my MD player up to my speakers and play some tiger woods 2005 in ps2 to pass the time.

Comment

Well..depends on what flights....when i'm ''stunting'' in a fighter I have some hardrock on, Metallica and such, when i'm having a long flight, lets say AMS-ORD I listen to radio, or go to bed, watch TV....
              You should'nt really be dancing round the room with your head bouncing all over when flying at that speed

I just listen to the radio then sleep...

Comment

I just get my laptop and surf the internet or something, that way I can hear/answer ATC when they want me to do something

Comment

Comment

whoops thought i was in the aviation forum. Lets pretend it never happend.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                      whoops thought i was in the aviation forum. Lets pretend it never happend.
                      €1.000.000 in a suitcase.....
                      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Back in the days when I was a FS98 geek, I would listen to MIDI music while in flight

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDC10
                          Back in the days when I was a FS98 geek, I would listen to MIDI music while in flight
                          Hahaha.

Yeah so I made it to Tripoli...but the police found the load of AK-47s I had destined for Togo...so the plane is grounded and now I'm in jail getting whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                            Hahaha.

Yeah so I made it to Tripoli...but the police found the load of AK-47s I had destined for Togo...so the plane is grounded and now I'm in jail getting whipped.
                            Bet your enjoying that

But X-PLANE sucks so i spend more time trying to figure what the hell im doing instead of sitting back and enjoying music.

Alex
                            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

...I always listen to the music of the engines.
                              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
                              X