No announcement yet.

Do you listen to music on long flights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually put in a CD & listen to it, although most of my flights usually aren't longer than about 1 1/2 hours.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      €1.000.000 in a suitcase.....
      €500.000...any higher and we convert to canadian dollars.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I would never dare engage in such a neglegent practice. Theres always time for music after the flight. Safety first, enjoyment second.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          I would never dare engage in such a neglegent practice. Theres always time for music after the flight. Safety first, enjoyment second.
          This is flightsim we're talking about. Half the time I'm flying I'm also chatting on MSN watching a movie and eating at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
            Hahaha.

Yeah so I made it to Tripoli...but the police found the load of AK-47s I had destined for Togo...so the plane is grounded and now I'm in jail getting whipped.
            LOL, lucky you. Nice pic by the way.

I always listen to music every flight wheter it be LHR-CDG or SFO-LGW.
            If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

I normaly listen to music always during my flight (exept when I have ATC off course). Flying is fun, but can be boring if you do a +3h flight

View my Jetphotos.net pictures
              View my Airliners.net pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                €500.000...any higher and we convert to canadian dollars.
                I make the decsisions here..not you...€750.000 and were Crunk whatever that means
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                  If you think listening to music while flying is distracting than you must have the attention span of a 3 year old. When I'm flyin solo (in real life) I listen to music all the time. Just get the little earphones that can fit in under your headset. Just make sure the music is low enough/radios are loud enough so you can listen to ATC if you're talkin to them. I find it actually helps fight boredom/fatigue on the long flights, especially at night.

Comment

Guys, I think Messerschmitt Man's just joking around. It's "his idea of a joke"

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      I make the decsisions here..not you...€750.000 and were Crunk whatever that means
                      fine, wait till the tax return comes around.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                      X