X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by MaDbOy
    I make the decsisions here..not you...750.000 and were Crunk whatever that means
    fine, wait till the tax return comes around.

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Guys, I think Messerschmitt Man's just joking around. It's "his idea of a joke"

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    I would never dare engage in such a neglegent practice. Theres always time for music after the flight. Safety first, enjoyment second.
    If you think listening to music while flying is distracting than you must have the attention span of a 3 year old. When I'm flyin solo (in real life) I listen to music all the time. Just get the little earphones that can fit in under your headset. Just make sure the music is low enough/radios are loud enough so you can listen to ATC if you're talkin to them. I find it actually helps fight boredom/fatigue on the long flights, especially at night.

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    500.000...any higher and we convert to canadian dollars.
    I make the decsisions here..not you...750.000 and were Crunk whatever that means

Leave a comment:

• Rutger
    replied
    I normaly listen to music always during my flight (exept when I have ATC off course). Flying is fun, but can be boring if you do a +3h flight

Leave a comment:

• airline owner
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    Hahaha.

Yeah so I made it to Tripoli...but the police found the load of AK-47s I had destined for Togo...so the plane is grounded and now I'm in jail getting whipped.
    LOL, lucky you. Nice pic by the way.

I always listen to music every flight wheter it be LHR-CDG or SFO-LGW.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
    I would never dare engage in such a neglegent practice. Theres always time for music after the flight. Safety first, enjoyment second.
    This is flightsim we're talking about. Half the time I'm flying I'm also chatting on MSN watching a movie and eating at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmitt Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by MaDbOy
    1.000.000 in a suitcase.....
    500.000...any higher and we convert to canadian dollars.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    I usually put in a CD & listen to it, although most of my flights usually aren't longer than about 1 1/2 hours.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    ...I always listen to the music of the engines.

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    Hahaha.

Yeah so I made it to Tripoli...but the police found the load of AK-47s I had destined for Togo...so the plane is grounded and now I'm in jail getting whipped.
    Bet your enjoying that

But X-PLANE sucks so i spend more time trying to figure what the hell im doing instead of sitting back and enjoying music.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Originally posted by CanadianDC10
    Back in the days when I was a FS98 geek, I would listen to MIDI music while in flight
    Hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianDC10
    replied
    Back in the days when I was a FS98 geek, I would listen to MIDI music while in flight

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    whoops thought i was in the aviation forum. Lets pretend it never happend.
    1.000.000 in a suitcase.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X