How do you make an airport busy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make an airport busy?

I see some great looking screenshots, but how do you make a specific aiport busy with a whole bunch of airlines and different kinds of planes parked at gates and landing/takeing off?
    My Pics!

First off ask yourself on takeoff do you want to wait for 45 minutes waiting for planes in front of you to takeoff? That happened to e last night and I was understandably mad. Just in case my statements haven't dissuaded you from it go to preferences and look around.

Comment

Well for one make sure you set your AI traffic to 100%, but if you want traffic like you see in the screen shots you need to add your own AI traffic. Go to http://projectai.flight1.net they have all the resources you'll need to get your airport looking like this

Comment

What I do is that I download the flight plans I want from the most realistic AI routes website, I then download AFCAD files from Avsim, and finally download the aircraft I need from Avsim, usually AI Aardvark or Fspainter aircraft.

Comment

Ok, thanks for all the help!
          My Pics!

Comment

alot easier would be downloading the certified project ai resources.
            they are great if you are new to ai traffic, since they are an all in one package with automated installation and feature many airlines.
            check them out at this link:

make sure to read the readme first at the top of the page, since it includes important information on how to install all airlines in one step after you downloaded them
            aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

http://www.projectai.com/downloads/o...installers.asp is dead link now. Can I get it from site?

Comment

Airlines: http://projectai.flight1.net/certified/installers.htm

Cargo: http://projectai.flight1.net/certified/cargo.htm
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I downloaded the installers from ProjectAI and installed them. Now how do I get rid of the original airlines that came with the simulator? Also, is there an easier way to make the airports look more busy? I can't seem to figure out the programs mentioned above.

Jonathan
                    [email protected]
                    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Comment

you might want to read the above project ai links thoroughly. they answer both of your questions.
                      there are "remove ms default traffic" links and manuals, i suggesting reading their FAQ because that is why it is there
                      aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

Good luck to ya if you decided o download ALL the airlines on projectai.com and set the AI level to 100%. It gets CRAZY!!!!

Comment

Good luck to ya if you decided o download ALL the airlines on projectai.com and set the AI level to 100%. It gets CRAZY!!!!

Comment

Comment

why do you say it is crazy?

Comment

Working...
                              X