fs2002 updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs2002 updates?

Does anyone whow of a website that will update airports on fs2002? Because I have looked for scenery for lots of airports that have now got new runways and terminals etc and have not been able to find appropriate scenery. Or does anyone know where i can find some scenery with St Louis' (KSTL) new future runways in it and/or one with Dallas' (KDFW) new terminals?

Thanks, Rich

Originally posted by rich7271
    Does anyone whow of a website that will update airports on fs2002? Because I have looked for scenery for lots of airports that have now got new runways and terminals etc and have not been able to find appropriate scenery. Or does anyone know where i can find some scenery with St Louis' (KSTL) new future runways in it and/or one with Dallas' (KDFW) new terminals?

Thanks, Rich
    Because AFCAD does not change the visual aspect of scenery in FS2002, you are going to have trouble finding scenery that just adds specific runways or terminals.

Go to afcad.projectai.com and it will point you to a STL scenery which could possibly add the new terminals and runways. For DFW, you are going to need to buy the Simflyers scenery if you want to have an accurate version of the airport.

P.S. This post really should go in the "Flight Simulator Discussion" forum.
    - The baby will be back -

Comment

Working...
    X