Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMDG 737-700 (Graphics = Not very good)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PMDG 737-700 (Graphics = Not very good)

    Finally got the PMDG 737 and decided to have abit of fun doing circuits at MAN.

    Sorry about the Graphics btw, I am planning on getting a new graphics card soon!

    Cockpit shot...


    Lined up, Ready to roll!


    Blasting away, Out of Liverpool.


    Making a fun approach..


    F/O nearly died after I did this !!


    About to vacate after slowing down.


    Again, Sorry about the quality.

    EDIT: Sorry about the size, Photobucket has re-sized them!

  • #2
    Try imageshack,they don't resize normally.nice shots

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice shots

      Comment


      • #4
        cool shots Sam, you owe me big

        have you downloaded any of the add-on paints from the PMDG site yet?
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by [email protected]
          cool shots Sam, you owe me big

          have you downloaded any of the add-on paints from the PMDG site yet?
          I certainly do . Nope not yet, Looking for a BBJ!

          Thanks for your comments...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RingwaySam
            I certainly do . Nope not yet, Looking for a BBJ!

            Thanks for your comments...
            For BBJ I fly the one by Ariane Studios. It' really sick, and the interior is kickass !

            Comment


            • #7
              Got a link?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RingwaySam
                Got a link?



                http://www.arianedesign.com/catalogue.asp

                Although it's paywere it is a very good aircraft

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't think those graphics look bad, nice shots.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Glad to hear you are enjoying the PMDG 73NG...looking forward to some more screens.
                    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                    No Frontiers

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pkonowrocki


                      http://www.arianedesign.com/catalogue.asp

                      Although it's paywere it is a very good aircraft
                      Thanks, I might buy it

                      Thanks for all the comments guys!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That BBJ looks sooo cool.Im am proberly going to get it

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Flight TCX256P touching down in Manchester from Prestwick. Visual approach!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RingwaySam

                            Flight TCX256P touching down in Manchester from Prestwick. Visual approach!!
                            Well done considering it was Visual!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sam Hampson
                              Well done considering it was Visual!
                              What's so hard about a visual approach?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X