installing aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing aircraft

i downloaded a usair bae 146-200 repaint and this is what the readme file said:
    Code:
     INSTALLATION
    1.  Unzip the Zip file you downloaded
    2.  Copy/Paste the contents of the folder "texture.USANC" from the folder entitled "BAe 146-200 USAirways" to the aircraft folder in FS9
    3.  Copy/Paste the following into your aircraft.cfg file please note information between the "{}"s is for informational purposes and should be deleted.
    -------------------------------------------> COPY/PASTE EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE <----------------------------------------
    [fltsim.x]	 {REPLACE "x" with the next highest number}
    title=BAe 146-200 USAirways Repaint by, JHM Repaints
    sim=bae1462
    model=
    panel=
    sound=
    texture=USANC
    checklists=
    ui_manufacturer=British Aerospace
    ui_type=146 200
    ui_variation=USAirways NC 2005
    description=Original model by Jon Murchison.\nAir New Zealand textures by Jon Murchison.\n\nFor model updates and other downloads\nvisit [url="http://www.arnz.cjb.net.\n\nE-Mail"]www.arnz.cjb.net.\n\nE-Mail[/url] [email="[email protected]\n"][email protected]\n[/email]
    atc_heavy=1
    atc_id=N172US
    atc_airline=USAIR
    atc_flight_number=UA432
    atc_type=BaE
    atc_model=BA46
    visual_damage=0
    i did the first 2 steps but on the third step i cant find an aircraft.cbg folder + i dont know if i have to download something else before i put the textures
    ty for your help

alright, the aircraft.cfg file is in the Flight simulator 9/Aircraft/youraircrafthere folder
    /youraircrafthere being the folder that your BAe-146 is in, if you havent got the BAe-146 that the re-paint was made for, you need to download it

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
      alright, the aircraft.cfg file is in the Flight simulator 9/Aircraft/youraircrafthere folder
      /youraircrafthere being the folder that your BAe-146 is in, if you havent got the BAe-146 that the re-paint was made for, you need to download it
      amm ok ty for your help...
      u know where i can download the bae 146-200 from?
      or do i need a specific one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean89
        amm ok ty for your help...
        u know where i can download the bae 146-200 from?
        or do i need a specific one?
        it should say in the readme file what BAe-146 it was made for, if you cant find out, you can get a pretty neat FedEx BAe-146 at http://www.zap16.com/fs2004%20downloads.htm

Comment

oh ok i got it now.
          ty chris

Comment

Originally posted by Dean89
            oh ok i got it now.
            ty chris
            no prob, glad I could help

Comment

Working...
            X