Get your puke bag ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your puke bag ready.

My only shots. Imageshack isn't working for me and photobucket sucks monkey balls.

Omg.. Holy... Whats that.. 2 feet above the ground `??

Nice controlling the craft! Dont you have a picture to proof you didnt crashed after this low level stunt ? :lo:
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

haha, nice , come fly online sometime

Comment

damn, awesome flying man! did you crash?

Comment

Great screeny's dude!

Comment

Honestly I didn't even finish the second one. When I turned anti aliasing up all the way I get like 8 fps. I was frustrated so I just closed the sim. But I do low inverted stuff all the time. I'll be doing some aerobatics later around CYVR if anybody want to join me.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Honestly I didn't even finish the second one. When I turned anti aliasing up all the way I get like 8 fps. I was frustrated so I just closed the sim. But I do low inverted stuff all the time. I'll be doing some aerobatics later around CYVR if anybody want to join me.
              That must have svck. I know the feeling..Cant wait to see more pictures from you Jordan. Keep up the daring game of yours .. Haha Low inverted stuff all the time
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                Same was with me when I turned antialliasing on in NFS Underground 2. I will say 0,0000000000000000001 fps

Comment

Working...
                X