Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerosoft New Spanish Airports

Hi guys,

I just got the Aerosoft New Spanish Airports but when I taxi to the gates, I can't work out how to make the jetways to dock onto the side of the aircraft. I checked the manual but it doesn't really give any help and there's nothing on that product in the support section of the aerosoft website.

I'd really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Scott
    Regards

Scott

i dont think that you are going to get a jetway "move" up to the aircraft in FS9

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

I have the Just Flight British Airports Scenery and with the gates in there, you just tune into ur NAV1 radio and the jetways move across so I know it is possible to happen, I just don't know how to do it with the Aerosoft scenery or if it's just that it, as you say, doesn't do it.

I'm running FS2002 btw.

Scott
      Regards

Scott

Comment

It shouild be working in FS9... I have Toronto by SimFlyers and it is working.

Comment

there should have been some instructions included with the scenery. Maybe the gates are supposed to be static?
          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
          Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by Benyhone
            I have the Just Flight British Airports Scenery and with the gates in there, you just tune into ur NAV1 radio and the jetways move across so I know it is possible to happen, I just don't know how to do it with the Aerosoft scenery or if it's just that it, as you say, doesn't do it.

I'm running FS2002 btw.

Scott
            I've always wondered if this is possible with the British Airports Scenery packages. What frequency do you tune into the NAV1?

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
              I've always wondered if this is possible with the British Airports Scenery packages. What frequency do you tune into the NAV1?

Dale
              I just flick the switch on whatever frequency it's on and it works

Comment

To Dale:

Yeh, like Sam said - just taxi to a gate where dynamic scenery is available (a list of which is available for every airport in the Pilot Handbook). It does work on any frequency though you usually have to go inside the cockpit before it will dock onto the aircraft.

Cheers

Scott
                Regards

Scott

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Working...
                  X