Seroius problem with the Queen of the Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seroius problem with the Queen of the Skies

So I'm the happy owner of the Boeing 747-400 Queen Of The Skies by PMDG. I have to say that it is one of th best aircrafts I've ever seen. My problem is that when I go to panel/virtual cockpit I can swith all the switches to the left only and not to the right !!!
    Eg. on the autopilot I can only change the altitude from 10000 down and not up...
    Or in anitice switch only to off and not to on from auto......
    Does anybody else has this problem??? I can't figure it out and it's pretty bad cose I cn't fly like that

haha, RTFM!

try using left and mouse buttons

Comment

Thank you Andrew

I'm sorry guys I didn't know I'm that stupid
      Even a 6- year old child knows how to use it

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Thank you Andrew

I'm sorry guys I didn't know I'm that stupid
        Even a 6- year old child knows how to use it
        so it is working?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hampson
          so it is working?
          Yes. Left mouse button to switch to the left, right mouse button to switch to the right.

Another problem

Yup so I'm trying to switch NAV2 to 108.00 but how can I do it ???? I can only switch COMM. I read the manual but it says something about using FMC and I didn't get it.... help please....

Comment

If you are trying to tune the ILS on both NAVs for an Autoland or something, the FMC will automatically do it when you select APP mode on the autopilot..you'll also see all three CMDs light up, as a precaution incase one of them fails.

If you are trying to manually tune the ILS, don't bother.. simply select the arrival runway in the DEP/ARR page of the FMC, and it will tune the ILS freq and select the course, which you can see on the INIT REF page, which will have the new heading of "Approach Ref"

Comment

Ok thanks now I know how to autoland with The Queen. But I have CYYZ scenery by SimFlyers and to activate JetDock system u have to tune NAV2 and COMM to given frequency. How can I do it?

Comment

Ohh, thats a toughy.. is there anything in the manual that details how to manually tune the NAV2?

The only thing I can think of is under the NAVRAD in the FMC.. try that out, and see if you can tune it through there.

Comment

Working...
                X