Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cls A300-600r

Hi pals,

What do you think about the CLS A300? I though it was going to beat some records, instead it beat my credit card. The model is very simmilar with the HNAC one and the sounds are kind of poor. The panel is the good one but really I'm dissapointed with it

What do you think?

Originally posted by meneses24
    Hi pals,

What do you think about the CLS A300? I though it was going to beat some records, instead it beat my credit card. The model is very simmilar with the HNAC one and the sounds are kind of poor. The panel is the good one but really I'm dissapointed with it

What do you think?
    never herd of it until now

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
      never herd of it until now
      Me neither lol
      You got a website one it?

Comment

Comment

hrmmmmmm the 2D panel looks nice, but your just as well getting the HNAC.
          does anyone have any info on their upcoming A346 release? it looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
            hrmmmmmm the 2D panel looks nice, but your just as well getting the HNAC.
            does anyone have any info on their upcoming A346 release? it looks interesting.
            Their A300 isn't a particularly recent release, but I'm sure that the A340-600 is due for release later this month.

I want to know if Project Open Sky are going to make a free A340-600 model or are we going to be required to buy this model?

Comment

Originally posted by HS-TGY
              Their A300 isn't a particularly recent release, but I'm sure that the A340-600 is due for release later this month.

I want to know if Project Open Sky are going to make a free A340-600 model or are we going to be required to buy this model?
              iFDG is working on the -500, so it would be logical that they also make a -600

Comment

This guys told that they were going to make a contest for Jan 1st and they were going to give the first beta version of the -600...who knows...

Comment

It looks good, but I don't know if I'd pick that one over the HNAC one.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    It looks good, but I don't know if I'd pick that one over the HNAC one.

They are about the same... the flight dynamics might be better and you can get a tug to take you out but It is not worth the price... take my word for it.....
                    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Working...
                    X