X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight QF32 LHR-SIN

Enjoy the flight

At the gate, ready for pushback.

Take-off clearance recieved, beginning the take-off run.

Rotating off the runway.

Climbing out over London towards Holland and our initial cruise altitude of 35.000 feet.

Finally reached our cruise altitude, we would later climb to FL370 for the remainder of our flight.

A beautiful sunset at FL350.

Ran into this SQ744 somewhere over Thailand, TCAS didn't like it to much.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descend into our destination, Singapore."

On final for runway 02L at Singapore Changi International

A smooth, early morning touchdown. Welcome to Singapore.

This guy was on my tail the entire approach and had to go around. Typical FS ATC.

Arrival at the gate.

I hope you enjoyed the shots.

Wow that is amazing!! I love the shots, I am missing my MSFS CD im so mad. Keep on flying!

Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Great shots Is that the PMDG model?
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I was going to ask the same, PMDG one?

Comment

HOLY SH!T THOSE ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your computer specs?

Comment

Awsome shots!

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
              Wow that is amazing!! I love the shots, I am missing my MSFS CD I’m so mad. Keep on flying!

Alex
              Thank you
              Shame you lost your CD, you can just download it and use your original serial number, nothing illegal about that.

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
              Great shots Is that the PMDG model?
              Thanks

Originally posted by meneses24
              I was going to ask the same, PMDG one?
              It is indeed the PMDG 747. It looks and handles great, but I still think it’s not worth the $55 price tag.

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
              HOLY SH!T THOSE ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your computer specs?
              Thanx
              I’m on a Pentium4 2.8GHz with 1,5GB DDR-333 RAM and a 128MB GeForce4 Ti4600 graphics card.
              Not the newest of hardware but as you can see, I still get some nice results.

Originally posted by YYZPICS
              Awsome shots!
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
                1,5GB DDR-333 RAM...Not the newest of hardware but as you can see

Comment

A nice set as usual. I am wondering what fps you are getting in the LHR shots? Looks like you have quite a bit of AI going on.
                  Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                  No Frontiers

Comment

Thanx
                    I’m on a Pentium4 2.8GHz with 1,5GB DDR-333 RAM and a 128MB GeForce4 Ti4600 graphics card.
                    Not the newest of hardware but as you can see, I still get some nice results.
                    wow, my specs are almost exactly for the vid card, and I only have 1 gig of RAM, hrmmmm, maybe I sould go out and get a new card....

Comment

Very nice shots Did you do the flight in real time (1X speed)?

Dale

Comment

Dang!! Im now running almost the same specs and not getting anything near what your showing!!! Is there a secret to smooth rendering im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
                          It isn’t very uncommon nowadays to have that amount, and on top of that it isn’t very fast anymore either.
                          Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                          wow, my specs are almost exactly for the vid card, and I only have 1 gig of RAM, hrmmmm, maybe I should go out and get a new card....
                          Unless you have a real sh!tty card, I think your better off getting more (or better) RAM.
                          For example; On this flight FS alone used over 750MB of RAM on average.
                          Originally posted by G-DALE
                          Very nice shots Did you do the flight in real time (1X speed)?

Dale
                          Thanks
                          Unfortunately I couldn’t finish the flight real-time and ended up flying the last 3 hours on 4x speed.
                          But I did do the flight in real life, does that count?
                          Originally posted by JJR
                          Dang!! Im now running almost the same specs and not getting anything near what your showing!!! Is there a secret to smooth rendering im missing?
                          Tweak the settings of your graphics card and the settings in FS, play around with it a little and see what happens.
                          You should definitely set the anti-alias to as high as it will go on both your graphics card and in FS. (To get rid of the "Lego look")

Comment

Well, I have just 768MB PC2700 of RAM

Comment

Thanks
                              Unfortunately I couldn’t finish the flight real-time and ended up flying the last 3 hours on 4x speed.
                              But I did do the flight in real life, does that count?
                              Nope, you cheated Only joking Those long hauls can be bloody hard work on FS! I understand from experience.

Dale

Comment

Working...
                              X