just a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a question

what flight sim do you think that this photo was taken in?

x-plane.

check www.x-plane.com for screenshots of the updated scenery and some photos of that amazing avanti. its under the link titled "incredible global scenery"...
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

i thought that was FS10 for a minute!

Comment

are you being paid to advertise x-plane?

I knew it was x-plane before you told me btw, I've played it before

Comment

I would vote for FS9 and with any Mega Scenery, maybe one of the California sector

Comment

Wow, no wonder Microsoft is taking so much time to improve FS, the competition sure is tough with X-Plane.

Comment

Wow! I never knew X-plane had graphics like that.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

FS10 better look like that

Comment

Its looks somewhere between FS2000 and 2002 if you look at all the other shots ob the other website (not the one linked to.) Its 60 bucks for the the scenery plus the game. And the flight model serves microsofts @$$ to it on a plate. In the next few years, I bet x-plane will beat the shit outa MS in all regards.
                I will have that game when I get my new comp next xmas, but WTF is a dual-layer DVD? Cause the xplane 8 I bought is on a DVD, didnt find out till I put in in my CD drive, so that kinda suck since I cant use it!

Comment

yeah, looks like MS has some good competition!

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                    Its looks somewhere between FS2000 and 2002 if you look at all the other shots ob the other website (not the one linked to.) Its 60 bucks for the the scenery plus the game. And the flight model serves microsofts @$$ to it on a plate. In the next few years, I bet x-plane will beat the shit outa MS in all regards.
                    I will have that game when I get my new comp next xmas, but WTF is a dual-layer DVD? Cause the xplane 8 I bought is on a DVD, didnt find out till I put in in my CD drive, so that kinda suck since I cant use it!
                    any DVD player can read a dual layer DVD, it just holds more.
                    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                      If you know how to operate on the inside of your computer, you can get a good DVD Burner from Newegg for $45 or even less.

Comment

Its a fact, X-plane is getting to be better and better. The graphics are awesome, I just with I had better graphics card..... and more HD drive to get the global scenery.

Way to go Xplane. Amazing to see X-plane has come this far in such litlle time Hmpphhh

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is about x-plane's flight model. IMO the 172 in Xplane is way off. No 172 is that twitchy.

Comment

Working...
                          X