Actual: 1322 1612 (GMT)
    Fuel at Departure: 46.2
    Fuel at Landing: 16.6

KMIA.MIA9.VALLY PERMT AR7 DIW J174 ORF J209 SBY J79 JFK.ORW3.KBOS

DIW FL340 304155 FL390 285256
    ORF FL340 294256 FL390 285055
    SBY FL340 304057 FL390 284557
    JFK FL340 297359 FL390 275857

Overflying Providence on the ORW3 arrival into BOS.

Short final runway 27. Nice ILS/PAPI disagree.

Holding short of runway 22R for departing traffic.

Look at allll those ERJs (for Ryan Davis )

At the gate at a busy Logan.

Hope you enjoyed!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Niiiiiiiiiiice

Is this Flight1 Ultimate Traffic ??? I'm using it and I don't get that many aircrafts at KBOS

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Is this Flight1 Ultimate Traffic ??? I'm using it and I don't get that many aircrafts at KBOS
      Nope, I hand code my own AI traffic, using a variety of AI models (preferrably AI Aardvark, AI Evolution and FSPainter v.2/3 models).
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Nice shots. Love the AI...must take a while to manually add them all in!
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

wow, very nice! what graphics card do you use?

Comment

Great shots! Looks like you have the same scenery I got, nice ain't it?

Comment

Thanks for the PVD shot!

Comment

Nice shots...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                  Nope, I hand code my own AI traffic, using a variety of AI models (preferrably AI Aardvark, AI Evolution and FSPainter v.2/3 models).
                  Is it hard to do so ???

Comment

Very sweet screenshots Chris. How much time does it take to code all that AI traffic?

Comment

Great screenshots! I'd love to know how to do my own AI but i can't find any tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Very sweet screenshots Chris. How much time does it take to code all that AI traffic?
                        It doesn't really take very long at all, and the results are well worth the effort (the best models used, no white 'filler' aircraft, total control of what is/isn't installed). Depending on the complexity of the airline, I can do an airline in 2-5 minutes.

Finding schedules and repaints is easy when you've searched as much as I have, so it's just a matter of dropping the repaint textures in new folders, updating the aircraft.CFG, adding the planes to the Traffic Tools aircraft.txt file, putting the flightplans into the TT flightplans.txt file, and recompiling.

With the ever-changing landscape of airlines (especially around Europe), it's never going to be 100% accurate, but it's close enough, and running a normal flight and seeing something unique taxi by that you've never seen before in FS makes it all worth it.
                        Trump is an idiot!
                        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

It doesn't really take very long at all, and the results are well worth the effort (the best models used, no white 'filler' aircraft, total control of what is/isn't installed). Depending on the complexity of the airline, I can do an airline in 2-5 minutes.
                          Only? Oh well, it probably appears slow for me because I still use the 'Two fingers to type method'.

Finding schedules and repaints is easy when you've searched as much as I have, so it's just a matter of dropping the repaint textures in new folders, updating the aircraft.CFG, adding the planes to the Traffic Tools aircraft.txt file, putting the flightplans into the TT flightplans.txt file, and recompiling.
                          "when you've searched as much as I have", so that's how it gets so fast to do, just spend a few days searching the net for everything .

With the ever-changing landscape of airlines (especially around Europe), it's never going to be 100% accurate, but it's close enough, and running a normal flight and seeing something unique taxi by that you've never seen before in FS makes it all worth it.
                          Absolutely. Not to mention that these daysm even real-world airlines don't seem to be 100% accurate about their flight plans .

Comment

wow, mind putting your flightplans avalible for download to JP.netters?

Comment

Nice gallery, picture # 1 is very close from a real air-to-air.
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X