X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    Ryan should see if America West is hiring...
    I kid of course.
    LMAO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Ryan should see if America West is hiring...
    I kid of course.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Uhoh, a case of FUI (Flying Under Influence) . Now, that would be an explantion why Flight Simmers f'up their landings so often .

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    There's something you can't do in real life. Land a 744 while downing a corona.
    hahahahaha, and for good reason too

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    There's something you can't do in real life. Land a 744 while downing a corona.

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    You and those dang Coronas Ryan :P

Leave a comment:

• ExpressJet145
    replied
    I envy Chris' flight sim set up... Simply Hot!!!!

Me giving a go at landing a 744 at RJBB.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Nice shots Chris.

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    That be the LDS

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    I usually manually install the PAI stuff and then only install the flightplans.txt part. Then I just edit the aircraft.txt. Fairly easy but if my computer ever crashed I'd have to do it all over. Sweet shots Chris! Is that the LDS 767?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Love the aircraft over the airport, Nice overview Chris !

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Nice gallery, picture # 1 is very close from a real air-to-air.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
    It doesn't really take very long at all, and the results are well worth the effort (the best models used, no white 'filler' aircraft, total control of what is/isn't installed). Depending on the complexity of the airline, I can do an airline in 2-5 minutes.

Finding schedules and repaints is easy when you've searched as much as I have, so it's just a matter of dropping the repaint textures in new folders, updating the aircraft.CFG, adding the planes to the Traffic Tools aircraft.txt file, putting the flightplans into the TT flightplans.txt file, and recompiling.

With the ever-changing landscape of airlines (especially around Europe), it's never going to be 100% accurate, but it's close enough, and running a normal flight and seeing something unique taxi by that you've never seen before in FS makes it all worth it.
    wow, mind putting your flightplans avalible for download to JP.netters?

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    It doesn't really take very long at all, and the results are well worth the effort (the best models used, no white 'filler' aircraft, total control of what is/isn't installed). Depending on the complexity of the airline, I can do an airline in 2-5 minutes.
    Only? Oh well, it probably appears slow for me because I still use the 'Two fingers to type method'.

Finding schedules and repaints is easy when you've searched as much as I have, so it's just a matter of dropping the repaint textures in new folders, updating the aircraft.CFG, adding the planes to the Traffic Tools aircraft.txt file, putting the flightplans into the TT flightplans.txt file, and recompiling.
    "when you've searched as much as I have", so that's how it gets so fast to do, just spend a few days searching the net for everything .

With the ever-changing landscape of airlines (especially around Europe), it's never going to be 100% accurate, but it's close enough, and running a normal flight and seeing something unique taxi by that you've never seen before in FS makes it all worth it.
    Absolutely. Not to mention that these daysm even real-world airlines don't seem to be 100% accurate about their flight plans .

Leave a comment:

• Chris Kilroy
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Very sweet screenshots Chris. How much time does it take to code all that AI traffic?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X