Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Shot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Shot

    Testing out the Aerial Foundry CF-18

  • #2
    Nice, is it freeware or payware ???

    Comment


    • #3
      Its payware

      Comment


      • #4
        Ugh. I cringe evertime I see that word.

        Comment


        • #5
          And I bet Bruno got it free... As usual

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JordanD
            Ugh. I cringe evertime I see that word.
            hahaha, the word dosent matter for me

            Originally posted by RingwaySam
            And I bet Bruno got it free... As usual
            of course not

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow very nice!

              Comment


              • #8
                Holy sh*t! That is awsome! great screenshot and great graphics.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks everyone for the comments, Chris its on its way.

                  Heres a app shot

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    damn thats impressive I cant wait to take it for a test flight!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You people might want to keep this "free for me" talk on the down low if you know what I mean.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's awesome !!! I love the details

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JordanD
                          You people might want to keep this "free for me" talk on the down low if you know what I mean.
                          Indeed.

                          While I don't have any interest in this particular payware addon, these developers put hundreds of hours into these creations. There are other payware addons I've purchased which have been worth every penny.

                          I know what I say isn't going to make you guys stop what you're doing, but at the very least, have the courtesy not to openly talk about it in public.

                          Thanks.
                          Trump is an idiot!
                          Vote Democrats!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                            Indeed.

                            While I don't have any interest in this particular payware addon, these developers put hundreds of hours into these creations. There are other payware addons I've purchased which have been worth every penny.

                            I know what I say isn't going to make you guys stop what you're doing, but at the very least, have the courtesy not to openly talk about it in public.

                            Thanks.
                            Sometimes it's hard to afford them when u work part time and get almost nothing. But I have to say that I purchased some addons that were worth it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                              Sometimes it's hard to afford them when u work part time and get almost nothing. But I have to say that I purchased some addons that were worth it.
                              Like I said, I know it's going to happen. I just don't want it being discussed on these forums.
                              Trump is an idiot!
                              Vote Democrats!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X