No announcement yet.

My AI try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha, I only got half the stuff in that tutorial...sounds way to complicated for me at the time, is there an easier way to install stuff??
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Easy tutorial right now:
      - Go to avsim and look for any schedule eg. WestJet
      - Downlaod it
      - There should be thre text files. Open the one that says "AircraftsXXXXX" where XXXXX is some name
      - Check what aircrafts u need to get and get em from avsim or pai or other website.
      - Change the aircraft title in the "AircraftXXXXX' file to be the same as the title in the "aircraft.cfg" file in the AI aircraft u downlaoded.
      - Get Ttools
      - Put Ttols in the folder of your three text files.
      - Open ttools and select the first file in the left window
      - press "compile"
      - close Ttools and go to your FS2004 and change your AI density to maximum (if u didn't do it before)

I hope that helps I know th PDf tutorial was complicated. Happy flying!

Comment

Now that you've started its going to become second hand. I remember when I first made flightplans in FS2002, the first time took me hours, now I can breeze through it.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Now that you've started its going to become second hand. I remember when I first made flightplans in FS2002, the first time took me hours, now I can breeze through it.
          yeah, it takes practice, but once you get the hang of it its real easy

Patrick; can we have some screenshots of your Dash-8's?

Comment

Working...
          X