Air Belgium February news update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Belgium February news update

During the past few weeks a lot of things have happened at Air Belgium and we felt it would be best to make a short summary of them.

To begin we are very proud to say that today we broke the barrier of 100 pilots and to celebrate this one of our A319's (OO-POD "Tunisia", ex-populair, delivered 21-08-2004) received a special sheme. In the Spirit of Air Belgium we celebrate the achievemnt of reaching the milestone of 100 pilots at Air Belgium and we would like to thank all our members for their continuous effort to make our va what it is today.

OO-POD photographed during her first flight to Hamburg wearing "the spirit of Air Belgium" markings

Because Air Belgium has developed so much lately and our current offices didn't fit our needs anymore we have moved to a new 150 metres high office tower in the Center of Antwerp. It was designed by the famous Dutch architect Paul Van Montfort and will be a very important highlight in the virtual Antwerp skyline. It's already a very impressive building the day but it's even more appealing at night thanks to the night lighting.

To further improve the services at Air Belgium we also have several job openings at staff services at the moment with probably some more to come soon, for more information please visit Our careers page

Our Irish division is also a succes and we have received a lot of positive feed-back about the services after the launch of the new destinations wednesday. Most ex-Eireflyer planes are now flying in a hybrid sheme but we expect them to be repainted in a new colorsheme soon. Below we included some photos of the inaugural flights to Barcelona and Madrid.

A321 in Barcelona

A319 in Madrid (T1)

And last but not least 2 new planes joined the ABB fleet, our first Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 on February the 15th and our second RR powered A330-200 OO-ADD "Black Sea" on February the 17th.

OO-DHA preparing for her first flight to London City

OO-ADD arriving at 25R in Brussels after her delivery flight from Toulouse

Because time doesn't stand still at Air Belgium we are currently working on some new and original projects on which we will tell you more during our next press release(s), so stay tuned!

Love the liverys

Comment

Very Nice! I advise you to keep the hybrid paint scheme on all ex-Erieflyer planes, they really look nice!

Comment

LOL I'm working on my virtual airline but i don't know if it will be available for everyone. It's gonna be an airline flying to vacation places such as Cuba, St Maarten, Dominicana etc. First aircraft 0- Being 767-300 that is being repainted rite now

Comment

Working...
        X