Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Current FS Flight

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Just landed 6:40am.

    Comment


    • #32
      Landed 9:30, Flight time 11 hours..... *yawn*

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RingwaySam
        Just landed 6:40am.
        so did you actually get some sleep? or did you sit for hours drooling in front of the screen?
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by [email protected]
          so did you actually get some sleep? or did you sit for hours drooling in front of the screen?
          I whent to bed and woke up for the decsent

          Comment


          • #35
            I once had a flight some months ago, I flew around 10-12 hours on a DBX-IAD, woked up way before the landing and only to find out that the computer crashed !! :aarrgggghhh :

            Had anyone of you experienced this before ???
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MaxPower
              I once had a flight some months ago, I flew around 10-12 hours on a DBX-IAD, woked up way before the landing and only to find out that the computer crashed !! :aarrgggghhh :

              Had anyone of you experienced this before ???
              Yeh me the other day
              I rebooted my computer a few days a go and i was going to do Sydney-Manchester.I took off Sydney and went to bed,and because i had re-booted my computer i hadn't changed the settings and it was on 'turn computer off after 2 hours' I was gutted!

              Comment


              • #37
                Polar 007 / 747-400F
                PHNL - LPMA via CYYZ
                On Course for CYYZ at FL320

                Should land tommorow afternoon'ish.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Im just about to set up for another over nighter... DXB-MEL EK 777

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RingwaySam
                    Polar 007 / 747-400F
                    PHNL - LPMA via CYYZ
                    On Course for CYYZ at FL320

                    Should land tommorow afternoon'ish.
                    Im now 950nm out of CYYZ I will re-fuel then takeoff for LPMA and go to bed!
                    Last edited by RingwaySam; 2006-02-21, 00:19.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      YSSY-KLAX in 747-400. It's a **** of a flight.
                      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RingwaySam
                        Im now 950nm out of CYYZ I will re-fuel then takeoff for LPMA and go to bed!
                        so, did you fly over my house on the Rwy 23 ILS?
                        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                        Forever New Frontiers

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Christian, I didn't FS started going mad so I quit the flight.

                          Im flying -

                          Luqa - Heathrow
                          737-400
                          Decsending to FL180 now...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            KBOS to KPHL CRJ200 US Airways Express AWAC... (air whisky)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Just going for a quick flight around Manchester from Barton (EGCB) in my PA-28 (G-DALE).

                              Say hello to your Captain!....



                              The joys of being able to modify textures

                              Dale

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                LMAO Dale, Niceone!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X