Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I flew Guam to Incheon using a Korean Air Boeing 747-400. I'm just getting ready for the 9 hour 25 minute trip from London Gatwick to Tampa. I'm leaving in 30 minutes at 12:20pm, the time at which this flight would depart in the real world.

Comment

• Lgw-ewr Co #19 B777

Today, I flew from London - Gatwick to Newark on Continental B777. It was great trip. It took me there 6 hrs and 40 min. I landed with a little crosswind was fine landing smooth.

Climbing out of LGW:

Giant engine on cruising over Atlantic Ocean:

On final approach EWR view NYC:

Struggle with little crosswind rwy 22L:

Rolling down landing:

Parked gate C138. The engines are shut off the fan blades are still moving due windy in EWR. Cool to see movement fans.

That's all about it. I enjoyed a lot on my flight adventure across Atlantic flight.

Stuart

Comment

• Very nice. What model are you using.

Try turning up the Anti-ALiasing on your video card settings. It drastically improved my graphics without hurting framerate.

Comment

• Bok269-

"Very nice. What model are you using?"

Thanks. It's from Meljet.

Stuart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bok269
            Try turning up the Anti-ALiasing on your video card settings. It drastically improved my graphics without hurting framerate.
            Actually it does have an impact. That's why I usually keep mine at 8X instead of 16X cause anything below 15FPS is just like a slideshow.

Comment

• Gatwick-Manchester in the PF British Midland Fokker100 in the new colors. I'll make a thread eventually.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Actually it does have an impact. That's why I usually keep mine at 8X instead of 16X cause anything below 15FPS is just like a slideshow.
                I turned mine up to two times and it helped w/o much of an impact. I probably should have mentioned that.

Comment

I turned mine up to two times and it helped w/o much of an impact. I probably should have mentioned that.
                  Oh yeah that's a bit. Also the inbuilt FS AA kills FPS like crazy.

Comment

• Yeah I switched it up on the video card. Im contemplating going up to 4x.

Comment

Yeah I switched it up on the video card. Im contemplating going up to 4x.
                      Yah do it. With my old radeon I had AA set to max (8x) but i had to switch some features off in FS such as lower autogen etc.

Comment

• Weekend my flights..

I flew on Saturday Portland to Denver on Alaska 737-700 then Southwest 737-700 Denver to Chicago (Midway) (I fixed updated MDW AFCAD corrected new terminal yaaahoo!) First time landing MDW. That's my hometown in Chicago. I stayed my home LOL! On Sunday, I flew on Southwest 737-700 Midway to Indianapolis. Then AirTran 737-700 IND to Sarasota (SRQ). It was good flights. See all my pixs.

PDX-DEN:

Southwest DEN-MDW

see Sears Tower behind winglet..

MDW-IND not many pixs too busy short hop LOL!!

IND-SRQ AirTran 737-700:

Look at the moon before touchdown!

That's all. Hope you enjoy these my pictures.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

• Very nice.

Comment

• Nice pics.

I just did ATL-CLT in Aerosim's DHL 727-200F.

Its alright, but the panel and VC leave much to be desired. I wouldn't recommend it over Captain Sim.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• MIA-CUN AA 738 Monday 28th

Today, I flew on AA 737-800 from Miami (FlyTampa) to Cancun. I flew along Key West Islands. It was fun.

Push back that's a long way because too narrow ramp area in MIA.

Crusing along Key West Island.

Pass by Key West

Touchdown Cancun.

Enjoy...

Stuart

Comment

• Finally got some time to do a full flight.
                                KLM Boeing 737-800 Warsaw -> Amsterdam (dep. 7:30)
                                KLM Boeing 747-400 Amsterdam -> St. Maarten (dep. 14:15)
                                KLM Boeing 747-400 St. Maarten -> Amsterdam (dep. 18:30)
                                KLM Boeing 737-800 Amsterdam -> Warsaw (dep. 14:05)

Comment

Working...
                                X