X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On FSX multiplayer on one of my airlins routes, me and my mate:
    Ryanair VA

London Gatwick - Alicante - FR 5593 (Return leg)
    B737-8AS
    EI-DAZ
    Currently flying on the Bordeaux Tower Freq

Tomorrow - Alicante to Oslo(Torp) Return

Bye!..

Comment

• Hello
      This is my first post, hope you will enjoy it
      -----------------
      Singapore Airlines
      Boeing 777-300ER
      Land at Kai Tak Intl - HongKong

Aprroaching .....

Second before touchdown

Tochdown

Spoiler and reverse

Hong Kong city

Endflight
      Thanks for your watching

Comment

• Forget Ryanair VA....i just wanna fly....

ThomsonFly - B738 - London Gatwick - Alicante - London Gatwick

On outbound leg just over Valencia Freq. Descending to FL280.

Picture taken just over French North Coast....Turning heading 185

GOOD NIGHT!

Comment

• currently enroute
          LH 402 EDDF - KEWR just in sight of the Canadian Atlantic Coast, 1000 nm away from Newark. And the aircraft is ...yes, LH-B744.
          screenshots are available when we are at the gate..
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

• If any of you here use Joysticks, which ones do you recommend. As I need a new Joystick as my other one is broken.

And also where do you all get your new skins/planes?

Thanks
            "And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." Senna, Ayrton.

Comment

• Originally posted by KitFrench View Post
              If any of you here use Joysticks, which ones do you recommend. As I need a new Joystick as my other one is broken.

Thanks
              new skins for new planes... that was in fact MUCH easier in times when avsim was online.. but as theres a lot of freeware (posky to name my favourite), I could imagine to give you some, depends on what you need. I was really LUCKY to have met almost all my needs before the avsim-crash. So here are some of mine (sadly no Virgin Atlantic and no British Airways machine until now..) - all tested with FS9:
              Delta B763ER, Condor B763ER, Alitalia B763ER, LH-B744, Northwest A330, Emirates A330, and some A320s and yes I found one KLM MD-11 a few months before which is a must if you think of EHAM - TNCM, but the non-standard-panel is maybe a bit too non-standard for me (especially the autopilot), maybe i should combine B777-panel+MD11.

Flightstick.. I have none, I use Logitech Rumblepad II... elevator+aileron on the left analog stick, rudder on the right one, ...

Comment

• Maybe something like this?

Pro Flight Yoke System Precision. Realism. Control. The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast. Stainless steel shaft,

Comment

• Originally posted by KitFrench View Post
                  If any of you here use Joysticks, which ones do you recommend. As I need a new Joystick as my other one is broken.

Thanks
                  I recommend My Joystick,

The Saitek X52 Flight Control System

"A pilot lives in a world of perfection or does not live at all."

Comment

• Bella Italia

Planning LIRF - LIMJ - EDDL - LIMJ - LIRF with AZ A322 a/c's . Screenshots are available if I have a chance to repair my FS9.

Comment

• I even tested LIMJ airport with A7-A332, and it is good! LIMJ - Los Rodeos GCXO with A7-A332.

So now you know which italian airport I am a fan of... .

edit: maybe (don't say maybe *harr) A7-A332 can be changed into AP-A332

edit: This is what they normally fly @ LIMJ ... AP A322
                      http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6567331&nseq=0
                      Last edited by LH-B744; 2009-10-06, 03:32. Reason: + one or two details

Comment

• SIN to LAX 1050 miles out
                        LAX to SIN probably b4r I sleep

Comment

• Japan to Hong Kong

Japan to Hong Kong

Comment

• Just did a short flight out of Sydney and returned

Just a quick little flight out of Sydney for a short time and returned - that was the takeoff. Click for larger version.

Comment

• I just wrapped up a flight between Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (MMPR) and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (MMMY) on the LJ45 with 230 as the FL.

Comment

• Well I got the PMDG 747 3 weeks ago and now I'm doing flights with that now that I know how to program the FMC for a full flight and do Autoland's and stuff now.

So I did Tokyo Haneda to Osaka Kansai to Fukuoka. Now I'm doing that in reverse, today I'll do Kansai to Tokyo Haneda. (with PW engines)

Comment

Working...
                                X