I have a dream... creating your city.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a dream... creating your city.

So I need help. It was always my dream to create my own scenery (airport and terein around it). So can u guys help me? I need tips on what programs to use what should I remember, how to create your own city etc. I want my ciy to be something like Vancouver - be near the sea but surrounded by mountains. There will be three airports - Main, domestic and aero club. The main one will be on the "island" with an awesome view on downtown and crazy approach from the mountains, domestic in the city but with a view on the sea and the aeroclub in the mountain. The city will not be very big as it will be growing all the time. It will be a very popular vacation palce - hot in summer with a great sea and cold in winter - with cool mountains. It will also be the hometown of my virtual airline (which name I don't know yet ). So if u can help me with recommending some software I will be thankfull.

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    So I need help. It was always my dream to create my own scenery (airport and terein around it). So can u guys help me? I need tips on what programs to use what should I remember, how to create your own city etc. I want my ciy to be something like Vancouver - be near the sea but surrounded by mountains. There will be three airports - Main, domestic and aero club. The main one will be on the "island" with an awesome view on downtown and crazy approach from the mountains, domestic in the city but with a view on the sea and the aeroclub in the mountain. The city will not be very big as it will be growing all the time. It will be a very popular vacation palce - hot in summer with a great sea and cold in winter - with cool mountains. It will also be the hometown of my virtual airline (which name I don't know yet ). So if u can help me with recommending some software I will be thankfull.
    I too would be interested in something like this if someone would be good enough to provide me with an idiots guide. I however would not create my own city - I would invade one and pic a plot for a new International airport!
    DTVAirport

Comment

KK the city will be named St. Patricks and it's official "logo" will be four leafed shamrock. It will be on a created island somewhere near Malorca or Corsica. The airline's name I don't know yet but it will be white and green with a four leaf shamrock on the tail

Comment

KK the city will be named St. Patricks and it's official "logo" will be four leafed shamrock. It will be on a created island somewhere near Malorca or Corsica. The airline's name I don't know yet but it will be white and green with a four leaf shamrock on the tail
        So have you learned how to do it?

Comment

Haha I made my own airline and it filled up SDF. I want to make my own airport near there but I have a feeling it's a pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
            So have you learned how to do it?
            Not yet I am too busy learning how to use Visual BAsics which is pain in a$$

Comment

Not yet I am too busy learning how to use Visual BAsics which is pain in a$$
              hahahaha, good luck Patrick

Comment

If you could explain to me, by that I mean repeat a thousand times, how to do it, I'd help out.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                X