Concord.gau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concord.gau

Hi, I'm looking for the concord.gau file/files for a panel I want to install, and I have no idea where to find them. If anybody knows specifically where I can find them, or if any of you have them and wouldn't mind sending them to me, that would be awesome. You guys can contact me on MSN/AIM (use the little icons under my avatar).

-Tanuj.

EDIT: A.M. found the gauge for me, thanks.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

I will mail you via MSN. I have it.
    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Everybody, thanks for offering to send me the gauge, but literally 10 minutes after I made the thread somebody sent it to me. I edited my post right then...it's in bold, I don't need it anymore!
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
      X