Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will M
    replied
    Flew 13 hours from Christchurch , New Zealand to LAX and forgot to put the gear down on landing

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Pretty much any landing with an MD-11 ends in a crash with me.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Usually my worst crashes are when I'm landing a 747 with too little power and I stall and it drops like a rock before I can attain enough power to stay airborn.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    There isn't enough room in the box to type it all

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Worst crash was probably trying to take-off in one of those nice Cessnas during a storm with everything set at max (maximum rain, maximum crosswing, etc). Needless to say, a rollercoaster ride has less turns than my plane did during that short flight. I hardly even used the joystick, and nonetheless, I ended up flying forward tail-first, and later crashing .

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Why was an md-80 landing at Meigs?

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by seventwo
    My worst experience in FS wasn’t a crash per say, I flew a B-52 from a AFB in northern Alaska and was on approach to SFO, after weaving through mountains at a hundred feet AGL on the way, when it just "warped" into an MD-80 on finals to meigs field. I was pissed off....

now THAT is weird

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by seventwo
    My worst experience in FS wasn’t a crash per say, I flew a B-52 from a AFB in northern Alaska and was on approach to SFO, after weaving through mountains at a hundred feet AGL on the way, when it just "warped" into an MD-80 on finals to meigs field. I was pissed off....
    What the...how did that happen?!

Leave a comment:

• seventwo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    Usually I have it on, but for some reason it was off for that period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by pilotgolfer
    I was flying YYZ-YUL in an AC A321 and everything went perfect until the landing. The approach to YUL was perfect, but when I flared and started to sink to the runway, the main wheel just went straight through until the nose ended up on the runway with most of the plane submerged underground and it said I had crashed. It really sucked.
    Thats some sort of problem that happens with some planes. I know I had an MD-80 that used to do that, also the old POSKY 767's, always used to do that. All this was in FS2002, haven't had it happen in FS2004, but I've flown mostly payware planes with FS2004 so those are generally high quality.

btw... I never crash, crash detection is turned off

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    hahahahaha, once I took the fence with me in a Citation X in multiplayer, I was 3 feet over Maho Beach, but I made the runway, and didnt crash
    Haha I remember u sent me a screenshot :> It was awesome. I wish I was on the beach that time

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    I was flying YYZ-YUL in an AC A321 and everything went perfect until the landing. The approach to YUL was perfect, but when I flared and started to sink to the runway, the main wheel just went straight through until the nose ended up on the runway with most of the plane submerged underground and it said I had crashed. It really sucked.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    I was doing my first flight with my new joystick(momentous occasion for me, I went 8 years playing FS without one) from MIA-TPA in a Midway Fokker 100. I was at about 100 feet ready to start my flare when a Piedmont 733 comes flying over me and touches down even though it was told to go around. I hit the throttles and pulled up sharply to go around since I would hit it on the runway, but my tail struck the ground and the flight ended. Did I mention how much I hate FS ATC/AI?

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    My bad was when I was approaching Toronto Center in A319 doing visual. I guess I was flying too low and the aircraft took bath so did passengers. Another one when approaching St. Maarten in SkySerice 767 doing visual I probably scarred people down there and took some parts of the fence with me... :/
    hahahahaha, once I took the fence with me in a Citation X in multiplayer, I was 3 feet over Maho Beach, but I made the runway, and didnt crash

Leave a comment:

Working...
X