Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Process of a N00b- Janni's (n00by) MSFS Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RingwaySam
    Janni can you post some of your landing shots please
    LANDING?! there WAS no landing... I freaked the second the flight instructor mentioned it and turned off the simulator

    Mostly because the joystick was messed up and I was getting annoyed at his "you must be related to that amstrong guy!"-comments... I think he was hitting on me

    Once I do get to "landing" (whether it's good or not) I PROMISE you'll see a screenshot

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by janni-chan
      LANDING?! there WAS no landing... I freaked the second the flight instructor mentioned it and turned off the simulator

      Mostly because the joystick was messed up and I was getting annoyed at his "you must be related to that amstrong guy!"-comments... I think he was hitting on me

      Once I do get to "landing" (whether it's good or not) I PROMISE you'll see a screenshot
      Best way to practise is takeoff then slew it back and just keep trying to land on the runway, Once you've done that try making your own approaches with turns etc...

      Comment


      • #18
        I appreciate that, Sam My laptop however won't run the thing at all (the scenery is all blocks and the instrument board is a black box ) so when i fly, I have to use my brother's computer... which IS better but not THAT good I think Kevin's computer is better graphic-wise... but when I'm in the UK and I get heaps of time to fly while kev's at work, I'll give you a shout, mate!
        The laptop proabably has integrated graphics which = bad for games.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          The laptop proabably has integrated graphics which = bad for games.
          Yup, I know the feeling. I had on my last laptop @ only 64mb on GFX.

          Man that svcked ! 2 sec delays of sound,, Screen black
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MaxPower
            Yup, I know the feeling. I had on my last laptop @ only 64mb on GFX.

            Man that svcked ! 2 sec delays of sound,, Screen black
            hahaha, that sucks

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by [email protected]
              hahaha, that sucks
              There's nothing worse than a crappy low graphic card
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

              Comment


              • #22
                I just got a new laptop with a dedicated graphics card (Radeon X700). So far FS is looking good, and it seems to perform a bit better than my desktop system, which is basically the same specs as far as hardware, only differece in the laptop is that the Radeon X700 is a PCI express card, while my desktop is an AGP Radeon X700. PCI express is a newer/better interface.

                Comment

                Working...
                X