RJTT-RJOO-RJTT (yea.. japan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Still better than with FS2002 where one time I was flyin into Innsbruck. They vectored me into a mountain. I saw it coming so I said "lemme see if they do anything" nope. Only thing the did was have me descend more. Which obviously didn't do anything.
    They still do that to me on FS9. If im getting vectored to anywhere with mountains like Geneva, Innsbruck, Sion etc... then they usually descend me to about 2,000ft when im nearly in the mountain already!

Also, You'll be departing TNCM in something like a 747 and they tell you to climb while runway heading, Next thing you know you crash into the hill infront!

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      Don't even get me started on vatsim. But since you mention it...

I was trying a flight from LAX-OAK back when I flew for Southwest Virtual for a lenghty 2 days. When I started I was the only plane in the LA controlers area, and I was getting kind of bored taking orders from a 10 year old kid with a lysp. So I started mocking him, and he was getting pretty pissed off. I just stopped on the taxiway, and started having a conversation with him. "So...lovley weather...no smog." the person started to threaten me, and I continued with the conversation. Then another pilot came in on and me and him started talking while the controler continued to throw a temper tantrum, just like the pro's do. I then asked the other pilot "So hows the wife and kids?" he responded "Back in Vegas where I burried them." It was silent for a few seconds, I guess the controler was a little started, then the other pilot broke the silence with "Dude, we're SO baned!" "Yup." I replied, and so ended my vatsim adventure...forever most likely.
      hahaha, nice

Sam, the conclusion is that FS ATC is severly retarded, and homicidal.

Comment

I think it would be good for my own health not to try VATSIM

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
          I think it would be good for my own health not to try VATSIM
          not just your health, but the health of thousands of ATC, Pilots, and Virtual pax!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
            not just your health, but the health of thousands of ATC, Pilots, and Virtual pax!
            The police would recive an influx of suicide reports

Comment

Working...
            X