PAI versus your programmed AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAI versus your programmed AI

So I got ALL the AI packages taht were available installed but it's still not enough for me. can u run both PAi and your own programmed AI ??? When decompiling the traffic.bgl using Ttools doesn't it remove the old one - insatlled by PAI ???

*slap* Thats for filling your flight sim with PAI! Anyway, Just download Ttools if you didn't already, and add what ever aircraft you want to the aircraft document, and whatever flightplans you wan't to create to the flightplans document. Each PAI package has its own text files, so changing the Ttools one won't affect them.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      *slap* Thats for filling your flight sim with PAI! Anyway, Just download Ttools if you didn't already, and add what ever aircraft you want to the aircraft document, and whatever flightplans you wan't to create to the flightplans document. Each PAI package has its own text files, so changing the Ttools one won't affect them.
      *slaps back* Installed PAI cause my *&&^% Flight1 UT doesn't work... nways thanx for info cause there are some airlines missing.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        *slaps back* Installed PAI cause my *&&^% Flight1 UT doesn't work... nways thanx for info cause there are some airlines missing.
        No problem, just try simply downloading Ttools from Avsim. That should work.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Have you tryed sliding the traffic percentage up?

Comment

So I got ALL the AI packages taht were available installed but it's still not enough for me. can u run both PAi and your own programmed AI ??? When decompiling the traffic.bgl using Ttools doesn't it remove the old one - insatlled by PAI ???
            *slaps* thats for the PAi!

Try Sliding up the traffic percentage, or go search avsim for MRAI

Comment

I have traffic set to 100%
              Btw. had a funny situation with PAI today. I landed in Palma de Mallorca (Spanish Island) and I swear I saw about 10 Air Berlins there , two Iberias and one BMI Baby. ithought Air Berlin was a GERMAN airlines not Spanish.

Comment

Btw. had a funny situation with PAI today. I landed in Palma de Mallorca (Spanish Island) and I swear I saw about 10 Air Berlins there , two Iberias and one BMI Baby. ithought Air Berlin was a GERMAN airlines not Spanish.
                Exactly what I thought when I was boading my flight to Manchester a few years ago

Comment

yeah, Air Berlin IS German, but they fly to places other then germany you know

MRAI young grasshopper, MRAI

Comment

[photoid=276787]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                      yeah, Air Berlin IS German, but they fly to places other then germany you know

MRAI young grasshopper, MRAI
                      I know but I didn't expect that many of them in LEPA....
                      I also saw Air Berlin in Dreamliner c/s taking off. What a beauty
                      This time when doing Palma de Mallorca - Ibiza it was full of Hapag-Lloyd 737s.....

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                        [photoid=276787]

damn, does Air Berlin have a second hub there or something?

8 of em, and thats not even in Germany!

Comment

damn, does Air Berlin have a second hub there or something?

8 of em, and thats not even in Germany!
                          Exactly.... I don't think so many people from Germany travel to Mallorca

Comment

Exactly.... I don't think so many people from Germany travel to Mallorca
                            you mean "didn't", because now we know it as a fact!

Comment

you mean "didn't", because now we know it as a fact!
                              Yea I mean didn't

Comment

Working...
                              X