No announcement yet.

PAI versus your programmed AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..I never imagined a line up of Air Berlin planes in Spain...
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Download a program called Yroute. I forget the link but a google search should bring it up pretty quick.
      Just open flightplans (C:Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flightsimulator 9/ projectai/ttools/flightplans.txt (it might have a different name)
      It'll ask you if you want to open the associated airports.txt and aircraft.txt.
      Click yes. Then add your flightplans then save them. BTW after you put the departure time double click on the window or it won't insert the arrival time. BTW you need to have the aircraft already listed in the aircraft_pai.txt for this to work. It's pretty simple but if you need any help PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        Wow..I never imagined a line up of Air Berlin planes in Spain...
        Kind of ironic because with Air Berlin AI installed, when I go to their home base at Berlin Tegel, I rarely see any of their jets!

AIA, FSP, EvolveAI and CDAI are the bomb. Forget about PAI!
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

TBH I don't think most of them Air Berlin's actually travel to Germany!

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
            TBH I don't think most of them Air Berlin's actually travel to Germany!
            hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Download a program called Yroute. I forget the link but a google search should bring it up pretty quick.
              Just open flightplans (C:Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flightsimulator 9/ projectai/ttools/flightplans.txt (it might have a different name)
              It'll ask you if you want to open the associated airports.txt and aircraft.txt.
              Click yes. Then add your flightplans then save them. BTW after you put the departure time double click on the window or it won't insert the arrival time. BTW you need to have the aircraft already listed in the aircraft_pai.txt for this to work. It's pretty simple but if you need any help PM me.
              Thx I'll try and mail u if I have any probs.
              Saw three Air Berlin jets ladning in row in Palma de MAllorca when I went "virtual spotting".

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Thx I'll try and mail u if I have any probs.
                Saw three Air Berlin jets ladning in row in Palma de MAllorca when I went "virtual spotting".
                hah
                yRoute is a really great program, its pretty easy too

Comment

Working...
                X