Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haneda-Niigata Japan in a JAC YS-11 (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RingwaySam
    I know it's against your religion to buy things but you really should consider it
    Did you buy it from a shop or internet,if so a shop could you please tell me which one because i might buy it

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
      Did you buy it from a shop or internet,if so a shop could you please tell me which one because i might buy it
      I bought it from Game in Oldham.

Comment

I know it's against your religion to buy things but you really should consider it
        LMAO!

I want it, but I almost always fly on VATSIM, and when I dont its always small cessna type planes, so I cant really justify it.

Comment

ThanksI might have a trip up to Game at Trafford Centre and see if they have it in

Comment

what exactly can Traffic 2k5 change other then taxi speeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
              what exactly can Traffic 2k5 change other then taxi speeds?
              Im pretty sure it can change the amount of aircraft at each airport,and other stuff like that

Comment

Im pretty sure it can change the amount of aircraft at each airport,and other stuff like that
                wow, that was a real eye-opener

Sam P: mind adding to Hampomans info?

Comment

Traffic 2005

The latest instalment in the hugely popular Traffic series is taking AI (Artificial Intelligence) traffic a quantum leap beyond any other traffic program!

As well as hordes of aircraft (over 1,200), buckets of airline liveries (over 500) and acres of modified airports (over 1,500) there are some fantastic new tools that put Traffic 2005 in a class of its own!

AISmooth - a unique new AI traffic approach management feature - has been designed to drastically reduce the number of go-arounds that are performed by AI planes at busy airports and really enhances the authenticity. AISmooth instructs approaching planes to perform holding patterns if they are following the plane in front too closely. In addition, AISmooth will check the distance and headings of AI planes in the vicinity of your aircraft. If AI planes come too close, are heading in the same general direction and are within an altitude range that suggests you are both established on an approach path, then the AI planes will be instructed to perform holding patterns.

Traffic 2005 includes helicopter traffic - a first for any commercial flight simulation traffic expansion!

The package comes with a custom voicepack which provides additional pilot and ATC voices. The FS2004 default only includes American accented voices - the voices included in Traffic 2005 are one US English, two British English and one English voice with a German accent.

PRODUCT FEATURES
                  AI traffic database - 280,000+ scheduled airline flights, including International, National, Regional, Commuter and Cargo operators. In addition to these airliner flights the traffic database includes general aviation flights.

More than 500 airlines with more than 1,200 different aircraft
                  (Traffic 2004 had more than 80 airlines with more than 350 different aircraft.)

1500+ airports with airliner traffic plus additional 1500+ airports/airfields with GA traffic
                  Each airport in Flight Simulator can be added and scheduled by the user. 1500 airports are especially modified with additional parking spaces; the busiest 50 worldwide include specific, allocated airline parking.

All flights are using their correct aircraft/airline identifiers and tail numbers according to the country of origin
                  e.g. a Cessna 152 flying in Germany will have a registration like D-EAEH, a Piper flying in the UK might be G-CLEA etc.

Airliners
                  Custom made, high-quality aircraft. These are Gmax modelled to ensure both highest quality and performance-friendliness.

Animated control surfaces, animated gears, animated propellers and jet engine fans, all have transparent cockpit windows.

All aircraft are painted in real world airline liveries (with reflective textures) and real aircraft registrations painted on them.

60 different aircraft models, painted in liveries of more than 500 airlines, in total more than 1200 individual aircraft are featured as follows:

Airlines featured
                  The airlines featured are too numerous to list. There are 400+ airlines all around the globe from ABC Volga Dnepor to Kuzu Air Cargo and Yemenair.

General Aviation Aircraft
                  FS Traffic also utilises the default General Aviation aircraft that are supplied by Flight Simulator 2004.

FS 2004 Airport Facility adjustments
                  Traffic 2005 includes more than 3000 airport facility modifications to allow correct traffic handling at the airports and operation of increased traffic

FS Traffic Editor
                  This tool allows modification of schedules;

- Adding, altering, deleting flights.
                  - Adding aircraft to the list so that any user wished-for aircraft can fly a Traffic 2005 flight.

Paint Assistant
                  This tool allows easy adding and repainting of the aircraft included in Traffic 2005.

Traffic Viewer - Map and Explorer
                  A radar-like tool that shows all AI traffic in the user vicinity. Aircraft are displayed with their registrations and current flight parameters. The user can select an aircraft, delete it from the scenery or set himself into a "follow" mode which allows to view that aircraft from spot plane view in all phases of flight and on the ground.

Traffic Explorer shows all aircraft in range in a list view. Aircraft can be sorted by various criteria such as flight number, departure, destination, ETA, altutide, heading and many more.

New tools to improve traffic flow and to reduce go-arounds at airports;

1) Taxi speed adjustment utility.
                  This tool allows increasing the taxi speed of aircraft taxiing on the taxiways and aircraft rolling out on the runways until they turn off and vacate the runway for following traffic. Increasing these speeds will improve the traffic flow, especially as runways will be available earlier than using the default taxi speeds.

2) AISmooth - AI Approach Traffic Manager.
                  AISmooth has been designed to drastically reduce the number of go-arounds that are performed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) planes at busy airports, and thus add some realism to this simulation. AISmooth will instruct approaching AI planes to perform holding patterns if they are following the plane in front too closely. In addition, AISmooth will check the distance and headings of AI planes in the vicinity of the user plane. If AI planes come too close to the user plane, are heading in the same general direction and are within an altitude range that suggests both planes are established on an approach path, those AI planes will be instructed to perform holding patterns as well. AISmooth is available as freeware. Traffic 2005 includes an exclusive special edition of AISmooth which allows you to save its configuration presets not only as one general setting but as settings per airport (details to be confirmed).

Spotty - the spotter aircraft
                  Spotty is an aircraft with no visual model (or just an "arrow") which consists of the aircraft panel. This panel is a virtual aircraft spotter's bag, offering the following items on a mouse-click

- A radio to tune frequencies and listen to ATC.
                  - A map to open FS 2004's top down view.
                  - A map to open FS 2004's flight map.
                  - A GPS.
                  - A clock.
                  - A navigation facility to allow moving this "aircraft" by mouse only.

ATC Voicepack
                  The package includes a custom voicepack. This voicepack provides additional pilot and ATC voices. FS2004 per default only includes US American voices - the voices included in Traffic 2005 are one US English, two British English and one English with a German accent.

You wanted more info

Comment

Im sure he asked ME to post info, Not you!

Comment

Im sure he asked ME to post info, Not you!
                      Im just being helpful!

Comment

Im just being helpful!
                        Your not, Your just building your counter up like Dale said.

Comment

Your not, Your just building your counter up like Dale said.
                          hahahaha, so true

thanks Hampo, I think I might just see about buying it, how much did you pay?

Comment

Working...
                          X