Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Sim announced Boeing 757 !!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Captain Sim announced Boeing 757 !!!

    Check it out. It is amazing. Especially on the movies. U can feel like a passenger, flight attendant or pilot. U can walk on a plane and do anything u want !!!. It's awesome.
    www.captainsim.com

  • #2
    Sweet!

    Comment


    • #3
      That is a truly awesome looking airplane
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


      Comment


      • #4
        There are all the clips in one movie on www.flightsimtv.com
        if u want to watch them.

        Comment


        • #5
          sweeeeet

          Comment


          • #6
            Sweet, next on my list for sure.

            Comment


            • #7
              OMG that is the coolest plane ever!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YYZPICS
                Sweet, next on my list for sure.
                Same here right after Wilco A380 and CLS A346

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  Same here right after Wilco A380 and CLS A346
                  Wilco A380 sucks. period.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by [email protected]
                    Wilco A380 sucks. period.
                    But it's the best from all A380 available
                    EDIT: PSS ALSO RELEASED 757!!! WHICH U THINK IS BETTER??? www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gotta love the sound... and the way they spell 'Control'

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                        But it's the best from all A380 available
                        EDIT: PSS ALSO RELEASED 757!!! WHICH U THINK IS BETTER??? www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk
                        hrmmm, the CS 757 liiks better IMO, but I'm somewhat 'anti-PSS' to begin with, but the Block System that CS has is sorta confusing

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          U can feel like a passenger
                          wtf is the point of that? I dont need a "sitting and doing nothing simulator"

                          http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/im...sal_12.jpg;x=1

                          Oh thank god, I dont know how many times I've been flying along and realize I have to take a virtual s**t

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by screaming_emu
                            wtf is the point of that? I dont need a "sitting and doing nothing simulator"

                            http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/im...sal_12.jpg;x=1

                            Oh thank god, I dont know how many times I've been flying along and realize I have to take a virtual s**t
                            For me it's often more fun than just sitting in the cockpit and doing nothing when flying for 5 hours.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                              For me it's often more fun than just sitting in the cockpit and doing nothing when flying for 5 hours.
                              increase the sim rate or fly somewhere closer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X