No announcement yet.

Captain Sim announced Boeing 757 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captainsim ? Nice Model, but forget the rest... In this release there's not even a FMC available. In my opinion this release was panic in order to be able to sell as much copies as possible until Level-D will release their 757 (which will definately be a dream...)

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Hergi
      Captainsim ? Nice Model, but forget the rest... In this release there's not even a FMC available. In my opinion this release was panic in order to be able to sell as much copies as possible until Level-D will release their 757 (which will definately be a dream...)

Greets
      No FMC? that really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        wtf is the point of that? I dont need a "sitting and doing nothing simulator"
        If it would let you join the mile high club, then it'd be good in my book.

Anyway, the model and stuff looks great, too bad there's no FMC.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          increase the sim rate or fly somewhere closer
          But increasing the sim rate makes everything not real. i never do that. And currently I'm onyl doing trans continental flights. (at least 6 hours long)

Comment

Originally posted by "Hergi
            until Level-D will release their 757 (which will definately be a dream...)
            No doubt it will be

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              But increasing the sim rate makes everything not real. i never do that. And currently I'm onyl doing trans continental flights. (at least 6 hours long)
              Dear god, at least 6 hours?! Hahahaha my longest was only 2, and even that seemed like it would never end durring the cruise.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I cant stand flights over an hour, they drive me nuts. Thats why I've only done it twice.

Anyway, CS definatly has a better model, to bad it doest have an FMC or even its own sound. The default sound sucks IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  If it would let you join the mile high club, then it'd be good in my book.
                  Either way you'd just be "simulating" it

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Dear god, at least 6 hours?! Hahahaha my longest was only 2, and even that seemed like it would never end durring the cruise.
                    hah, whenever I do flights over 6 hours I do them at night so I takoff around 11/12pm, then go to sleep and wake up for decent

well, seeing the So has no sounds or FMC, I'll take the PSS and merge it with the POSKY, like I did with the PSS 777 and the MelJet.

Comment

If I was going to off to sleep while the computer flew then I don't see the point of even flightsimming. I keep it under 2 hours, except for that time I flew around the world (i'm such a nerd).

Comment

Do you think you'll need Active Cam for the views?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                          Do you think you'll need Active Cam for the views?
                          I would think so. But you have it anyway, Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                            If I was going to off to sleep while the computer flew then I don't see the point of even flightsimming. I keep it under 2 hours, except for that time I flew around the world (i'm such a nerd).
                            pilots sometimes sleep on longhauls, so whats wrong with sleeping while you fly on FS?

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                              I would think so. But you have it anyway, Don't you?
                              Nope i re-booted my computer and lost it

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                                Nope i re-booted my computer and lost it
                                WTF??? how does that work?

btw, anyone know if there are any big differences between active cam and walk and follow?

Comment

Working...
                                X