A tour around Toronto downtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tour around Toronto downtown

I noticed that there was some time since I last posted some screenshots. So here you go. I like those especially. Dafault Beech Baron 58 flying over Toronto in the hot summer evening. Enjoy

Turning and looking at skyscrapers with it's queen - CN Tower

Over some houses. Downtown is left behing. You can also see the Lake Ontario with some sailboats there

View at CN Tower and Skydome (today Roger's Center). Also between the houses you can proably see see Gardiner Expressway

Preparing for laniding at Toronto City Center airport (CYTZ)

Performing before landing checklist.

Approaching with downtown on the left and Lake Ontario under

Taken by an ATC controller form the tower

Making visual approach @ runway 8

The weather was awesome. Light wing, few clouds.

I really like Toronto downtown.

Seconds from touchdown

On the taxiway, tuning City Ground and requesting taxi to the parking

As I was taxing to the gate and ending my tour I took this shot. It was aroung 8pm so the sky was getting darker.

That's it I hope you enjoyed them. For now I am not flying around Toronto as my joystick is broken but I'm getting new one on St.Patrick's day

Nice shots PK. Really like the graphics. Oh, since when do people get presents on St.Patrick's day? My parents have some 'splainin to do.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      Nice shots PK. Really like the graphics. Oh, since when do people get presents on St.Patrick's day? My parents have some 'splainin to do.
      In Polish culture people get presents on the day of their name. ( every day is another name) My name is Patrick so I get presents on St. PAtricks day

Comment

Working...
      X