WTF? Help Please! Weird Texture Problems in FS9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Help Please! Weird Texture Problems in FS9

Hiya, alright, I'm having some weird probs with FS right now, the textures keep flashing back and forth between the night and day textures, its really weird.

Heres a quick FS video of the problem, anyone have any suggestions? please?

http://70.85.145.2/~ttfphoto/images/wtf.zip

That video file is .fsr (I assume fraps?)...none of the regular video players are able to play it. See if you can change the file format; that way it will be easier for us to see it.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      That video file is .fsr (I assume fraps?)...none of the regular video players are able to play it. See if you can change the file format; that way it will be easier for us to see it.
      I dunno how to change the fiel format, its the kind that you put into the Flight Simulator Files Folder then open it in FS.

basically whats happening is that the textures of the planes are changing from day to night with all sorts of shadows sorta like the sun is dancing around in the sky.

if that makes any sense.

Comment

anyone?

Comment

You should probably sign up for the fs2004.com forums and ask over there. Those people usually know a lot about fs2004.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            You should probably sign up for the fs2004.com forums and ask over there. Those people usually know a lot about fs2004.
            yeah, good idea, I forgot my password tho ah well, I'll get a new one

Comment

I dunno about the file type but try downloading new graphics drivers, fixed a "wtf" problem i had with FS.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                I dunno about the file type but try downloading new graphics drivers, fixed a "wtf" problem i had with FS.
                yeah, I'm doing that right now

Comment

That video can only be viewed in Flightsim

Comment

Originally posted by matth
                    That video can only be viewed in Flightsim
                    I know.

alright, I got the updated drivers installed and the problem is gone

Comment

Glad it turned out ok, my problems usually lead to re-installation.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        Glad it turned out ok, my problems usually lead to re-installation.
                        now all that happens is my monitor goes blank every 10 or so minutes

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                          now all that happens is my monitor goes blank every 10 or so minutes
                          Uh oh, I had that problem before. Not with FS, but no matter what I was doing it would go blank. I took it to a computer store and they fixed it somehow.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                            Uh oh, I had that problem before. Not with FS, but no matter what I was doing it would go blank. I took it to a computer store and they fixed it somehow.
                            heh, I'm writing an e-mail to ATi right now asking for some help, because their software isnt working.

Comment

Working...
                            X