Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New FS2004 scenery designing group

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New FS2004 scenery designing group




    YESSSSS!!!!
    Me and my best friend decided to create a group called "Project Warsaw VFR". As we both like airplanes and enjoy playing FS2004 (and we're both Polish) we decided to get rid of dafault Warsaw scenery and creat the best, and the most realistic scenery. First we were going to design new Warsaw Airport but then we decided to focus on the whole Warsaw area. The scenery will be COMPLETELY FREEWARE and will include:
    - Photoreal ground textures
    - Enhanced Wisła river
    - Detailed downtown buildings and photoreal Old Town
    - Real roads
    - Major detailed buildings
    - Detailed scenery of Warsaw Okęcie International Airport
    - Detailed scenery of Babice Aeroclub Airport
    - Detailed Łazienkowska highway
    - Photoreal bridges
    - Superb night textures
    - Landclass
    - Detailed Szczęśliwicka hill with skiiers in winter
    We will try to make this scenery as fram rate friendly as possible. Eveything will be based on photos found in the net and our own experience from visitng Warsaw. I am now working on a website where you will be able to find more info plus screenshots from our work, movies and download beta versions. Expect more news soon

  • #2
    awesome, definately keep us updated

    Comment


    • #3
      BRILLIANT! keep us updated, and I'll be glad to help in any way I can.
      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
      Forever New Frontiers

      Comment


      • #4
        Great! Let us know whats going on, and I can help too if needed in any way.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

        Comment


        • #5
          Best of like with your project, let me know if you want help.

          Comment


          • #6
            Cool!, good luck!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you for offering help which I guess will be needed. For now I'm modelling 3D buildings and my friend is doing textures. But we might have problems when it comes to designing the airport, I mean I never did that so I don't know if it is hard or not.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Thank you for offering help which I guess will be needed. For now I'm modelling 3D buildings and my friend is doing textures. But we might have problems when it comes to designing the airport, I mean I never did that so I don't know if it is hard or not.
                heres a hint, its hard until you get the hand of it. I've been trying for 2 years, but I still haven't got the hang of it, but thats probably cuz I'm stupid.
                Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                Forever New Frontiers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by [email protected]
                  heres a hint, its hard until you get the hand of it. I've been trying for 2 years, but I still haven't got the hang of it, but thats probably cuz I'm stupid.
                  Don't worry everyone is stupid in some way

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    well seeing as I'm polish I would have been happy to join your group its just that I have never made anything for flight simulator - just outta curiouscity do you have a link to the software you use since I have have made maps for other online games so maybe ill have some background to do stuff on my own

                    Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by polishsausage248
                      well seeing as I'm polish I would have been happy to join your group its just that I have never made anything for flight simulator - just outta curiouscity do you have a link to the software you use since I have have made maps for other online games so maybe ill have some background to do stuff on my own

                      I think Patrick is most likley using gMax, just google it and you'll find it
                      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                      Forever New Frontiers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by polishsausage248
                        well seeing as I'm polish I would have been happy to join your group its just that I have never made anything for flight simulator - just outta curiouscity do you have a link to the software you use since I have have made maps for other online games so maybe ill have some background to do stuff on my own
                        Hey great idea !!! People from jp.net can do something if they want. I'm gonna start some serious staff on monday as this is the first day of march brake (now I ahve tons of work).

                        Originally posted by [email protected]
                        I think Patrick is most likley using gMax, just google it and you'll find it
                        Yup Chris is right I am using gMax but yesterday to model one skyscraper is used Easy Object Designer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                          Hey great idea !!! People from jp.net can do something if they want. I'm gonna start some serious staff on monday as this is the first day of march brake (now I ahve tons of work).


                          Yup Chris is right I am using gMax but yesterday to model one skyscraper is used Easy Object Designer
                          sounds good!
                          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                          Forever New Frontiers

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by polishsausage248
                            well seeing as I'm polish I would have been happy to join your group its just that I have never made anything for flight simulator - just outta curiouscity do you have a link to the software you use since I have have made maps for other online games so maybe ill have some background to do stuff on my own
                            That is exactly what I was going to say, right down to the polish part! So keep me in mind too, Patrick.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by US Airways
                              That is exactly what I was going to say, right down to the polish part! So keep me in mind too, Patrick.
                              Of course i'm gonn atell u next week what u can do with the scnery, does that sound fair ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X