Jetphotos.net Flyers Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetphotos.net Flyers Club

So I got this crazy Idea while trying to goto sleep last night. Why doesnt JP.net have its on Flying Club!?

I Give you, Jetphotos.net Flyers Club!

My Idea is every Saturday we fly in a group online (VATSIM) from a airport to another in a group like I said.

So for instance, we could fly YYZ-SXM next weekend in a group. So we come up with flights that we want to do, but we have to arrive and depart (possibly depart) from the same airport or airports that are really close too eachother (like YYZ, YUL, YOW ect... or EDDF, EDDM), for instance an hours time flying distance bewteen the to.

So if it works out properly, we should have 52 flights in a year. (Not this year, weve burned about 10 weeks so far).

You can fly any aircraft and any airline. Doesnt matter. But if some one was going to do KLM672 and soemoen else wanted to do KLM672, then one would have to be KLM672A.

We all suggest airports to fly to or from. Then we fly them on Saturday with the arranged route and time. The time must be perfect for eveyone, I know I dont want to stay up to 3am flying to SXM. You probibly dont ither.

For those who do have VATSIM accounts but forget there information, click here and for those who dont have VATSIM accounts click here

I can make other things like a private voice chat. So what do you all think?
    -Kevin

Nice idea but what about this http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31651

Comment

From a controllers standpoint, I would advise using dissimilar callsigns if at all able; too many of the same, and things start get confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
        Yeah but thats not JP.net's own calling. This is somehting us posters can cal our own.
        -Kevin

Comment

Well Kevin I think it's good idea. You mean flying one flight in formation ?? That will be pretty cool. I can design jp.net club livery on an aircraft you select Also we can kinda connect yours and Sam's idea. But from my point of view it will be fun !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Well Kevin I think it's good idea. You mean flying one flight in formation ?? That will be pretty cool. I can design jp.net club livery on an aircraft you select Also we can kinda connect yours and Sam's idea. But from my point of view it will be fun !!!
            I dunno about flying in Formation, thgouth that would be sweet to formation in a L1011 ehhehe. We wouldent be anble to do it on VATSIM in controlled airspace.
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              I dunno about flying in Formation, thgouth that would be sweet to formation in a L1011 ehhehe. We wouldent be anble to do it on VATSIM in controlled airspace.
              Yeaa..... but there is always MS Zone where there are no rules

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Yeaa..... but there is always MS Zone where there are no rules
                LOL, MSN Zone doesnt even work ahah.
                -Kevin

Comment

LOL, MSN Zone doesnt even work ahah.
                  Really ? I flew on it few days ago

Comment

Im all for group flights, its alot more exciting rather then cruising by your self.

Comment

Incorrect - formation flying is allowed on VATSIM, with controllers permission.

I always allow it, a good chance to brush up on military formation flying, and so on!

Comment

Originally posted by matth
                        Incorrect - formation flying is allowed on VATSIM, with controllers permission.

I always allow it, a good chance to brush up on military formation flying, and so on!
                        Alright so we have pilots, ATC controllers, club what's mising ???

Comment

I did formation flying about 2 weeks ago with two other ppl, its was fun, we were all in CF18's crusing at like 5000ft ,750 mph over Quebec City, too much fun

Comment

hah, I'm all for it! me and some friends often do formation flying in our dash-7s around victoria BC, ita lot of fun

Comment

So what should our first route be? YYZ-SXM?
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X