JAL Md11 HKG-NRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAL Md11 HKG-NRT

Sorry by the incorrect different sizes. Photobucket tend to mess up the sizes. :rolleyes:
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

sweet shots man!! What GFX card r u running??

And did u edit them somehow since i can NEVER get brightness like that in FS...
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
      sweet shots man!! What GFX card r u running??

And did u edit them somehow since i can NEVER get brightness like that in FS...
      Im using the Nvidia Geforce GT 256, but I havent tweaked it up yet, I dont think Im getting the best of it yet, I just installed in in my brothers computer.

I havent edited them, Only resized them is the only thing I have done.

Comment

another nice set!

Comment

How does one go into the actualy GFX card control panel? instead of changing settings in FS...
          ***My Blog***

Comment

How does one go into the actualy GFX card control panel? instead of changing settings in FS...

I would like to know this too. Maybe Royi can tell us. I envy his screenshots.

Comment

If I go to my desktop and right click on the background, I can go to "Nvidia Display" and then it goes into the control panel for my card.

try it..

Comment

yepp his screenshots are pretty gem, i'm running pretty much the same GFX card as him (X600) but NO WAY am i getting results like that.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

I dont bother touching anything, I have no clue what im doin.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
                    If I go to my desktop and right click on the background, I can go to "Nvidia Display" and then it goes into the control panel for my card.
                    Thanks alot YoYoPics.. I'll try this tomorrow.

Originally posted by PIA310
                    yepp his screenshots are pretty gem, i'm running pretty much the same GFX card as him (X600) but NO WAY am i getting results like that.
                    How many RAM do you have on it ???'

Edit. My card is 7600 GT.. It kicks ass !

Comment

its a 256mb card..
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

its a 256mb card..
                        Hmmmm

Mine is running on Intel Pentium D 950 3.45 Ghz / 800 Mhz ..
                        I dont know Man, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Will check my setups. Aight. ?

Comment

Like I said in the A340 thread, they keep getting better and better

Have fun with your new graphics card

Short answer: Nvidia kicks Ati's @ss big time
                          Serious answer: try fooling with the settings, you need to have anti-alias up as high as it wil go, turn the settings in FS up (just set it all to high, if FS gets slow, turn the settings down abit and try again).
                          You can also try downloading the newest driver for your card (if you haven't done that already), just go to ati.com and download it.
                          Hope it helps

Comment

well after some changes, i got better results, but the screenshot taking program (snapper) ruins the quality of it...and shows the lego effect... :angry:

Originally posted by MaxPower
                            Hmmmm

Mine is running on Intel Pentium D 950 3.45 Ghz / 800 Mhz ..
                            I dont know Man, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Will check my setups. Aight. ?

oh my bad mann, the RAM for the computer is 1 GB..Running on Pentium (R) D CPU 2.80GHz

sorry for completly hijacking this therad here hehehe but here are the results i got after playing around with the settings....

***My Blog***

Comment

Nah Its all good.

To me, it looks pretty good !!! Fantastic !

No go over and make your own thread.

Lol.. Kidding Mate !

Comment

Working...
                              X